FS : SEGA USB Pad, 2xCycloDS

SEGA USB Pad

Black one. Brand new, complete with packaging.

$15 shipped obo.

CycloDS Evolution #1

Black. Used for a few minutes to set up the firmware, but then found out the person I bought it for didn’t need it anymore. No pics but the sticker has a scratch. No big deal really. DOES NOT include microSD card, but does come in original packaging with USB adapter.

$35 shipped obo.

CycloDS Evolution #2

White. Used for a few months. Sticker is very faded but card works perfectly. DOES NOT include microSD card, but does come in original packaging with USB adapter.

$30 shipped obo.

Paypal only. PM for details. I had a lot of good seller feedback before but that was before the 09 changes.

shit get this mass stick or pass port? hmmi gotta think about this one
good luck on sale

I live in Daly City, so if anyone from the Bay Area wants to do pick up that’s fine too.

I’ll take the mini MAS. PM’d

MAS sold.

Bump. New items added, prices dropped.

I’ll take the A320 off your hands if it’s still available, PayPal?

Yes it is, I’ll send you a PM.

Payment sent :tup:

Dingoo sold.

Ship the cyclods to Mexico? I might take the pad as well. Zip is 03710. PM me an estimate for the usb pad and cyclods and you got a deal.

Sorry someone PMed about the pad about 15 minutes before your post. But if that falls through I will let you know. I’ll PM you an estimate for shipping though, as both item are very light and I don’t think would make too much difference in shipping cost.

Oh yeah, which Cyclo?

Bump. Have a 360 TE Fightstick for sale too. Do I need to put that in the SFIV only thread?

Hi , I am interested in this pad. I am from India ; one of my friend from another forum suggest to this forum to get a sega saturn pad for SFIV.

what do think, if you can ship to India, I am good to go

Got my Dingoo a couple of days ago, it’s a fun little machine. Thanks again, BUMP!