FS: SFxT Fight Pad (PS3), Xbox 360 games......ect

Couple of things i want to sell. Paypal & shipping to the US only.

Sold items
TE usb comparment door white- S****althekat **
SE pcb- Eric the Intern
LB-39 Bubbletop light blue-
Blank**
Sanwa LB-35 Balltop light blue- Sergeant Grumble
Sanwa LB-35 Balltop white- Sergeant Grumble
2 Seimistu PS14 DNK 24mm Screw Button Blue- Don illMatiX
Xbox 360 wireless controlller with terminal connecters- ** Spacedoutcadet**

Payment pending on USB compartment door

FYI you can get a new SFxT pad for less than $40 on amazon or something. Jussayin.

Be careful as you may be setting yourself for an infraction/deletion of post. You’re technically shitting on his thread by telling him that it’s X amount for less at X location/website.

You should delete tho. We know that you’re trying to help.But FYI like that it’s only acceptable by message. Jussayin :smiley: jk but true. Regardless if you’re trying to warn the seller. Ephidel already told us before. You’re a cool guy I don’t want you to get a infraction for something like that.

USB compartment door sold!!!

Actually i just check the price on amazon and they selling it at $39.99.

That’s just the thing. It’s against forum rules to tell someone to lower their prices directly or indirectly. The owner of the item that’s for sale can set the price as high as they want. Whether someone buys or not at that price is non of our concern. If you don’t like the price you either move on and wait for the inevitable Bump Price Drop or negotiate with him/her.

SE case is on hold

Price drops on all items, SE case is still on hold.

How much is shipping for the balltops

$1.00

PM’d

LB-39 Bubbletop light blue sold!!

2 Seimistu PS14 DNK 24mm Screw Buttons sold!!

PM sent.

would you be interested in selling the two 6 pin ribbon cables that go from your buttons to the pcb?

PCB in SE stick is sold, but I still have the case. Sanwa LB-35 Balltop light blue & Sanwa LB-35 Balltop white are both sold.

I’m not going to sell them because these look old, outdated and cover with that yellow sticky stuff, so its no point. Sorry

price drop on pad