FS - Sony PSP, and more

-+

$100.00 Shipped - (Or best Offer) **SONY PSP **(Used) - Runs perfectly. Not a hacked PSP, sorry. For real, legal gaming. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: System comes with two memory sticks (512MB, and 32MB), and a carrying case.

$40.00 Shipped ***- Maxtor 80 GIG Hard-Drive - Compatible with the PS2 for the HD Loader.

For 40 Dollars (shipped), Im letting go of 3 PS2 games, being a combo of any of the following:

Gradius V
God of War
Gungrave: Overdose
Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven
Metal Gear Solid 2
Devil May Cry 3
Bloody Roar 4
Sylpheed
Predator: Concrete Jungle

!!! Must go ASAP!

Negotiating is my middle name. Happy shopping, shoppers.

How much for just the 512MB stick?

I didnt wanna sell it seperate from the PSP System. Wouldn’t make the money I need off of it that way. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

EDIT: Added another item.

God of War + PSP + Memory Sticks = 100 dollars. Seriously, folks. If I dont get any money, I’m going to jail. lol

wtf? why jail?

let me know, and i’ll help you sell stuff.

my friend is looking for a psp, whats the version number on it?

I’m also interested in it; I would like to know the firmware version, and also if you ship internationally.

Thanks!

3.01. the version (not the famed 1.50 sadly):rofl: . And I’m just having court fees and shit (speeding ticket) kick me in the ass right now.

well, let me know if it doesn’t sell. I’ll post it up in another forum for you, and see if I know somebody that might want it.

I’m interested in it. How much would it cost, considering shipping costs to bring it here (Santiago, Chile)?

PM sent

Sorry Shade, I can’t grab it. Good fucken deal though! Good luck at court.

PM sent!

Thx, Yellow. And it is now SOLD to futhamucka. Thx all for the inquires, etc.