FS/T PS1 and PS2 Fighters and Shmups; Want WWE All Stars

[FONT=Georgia]Updated 6-14-11[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia]MOSTLY INTERESTED IN TRADING MY HAVES FOR WANTS…[/FONT]
**[FONT=Georgia]Send me a pm if interested or with offers. **[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia][/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia]WANTS[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia]1. [/FONT]WWE All Stars (PS2)
[FONT=Georgia]2. PS2 Sony Brand Controller (Black)[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia]
_______[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia]HAVE[/FONT]

[FONT=georgia]Street Fighter IV gashapon 5 figure set Brand New!- Sealed-** SOLD TO NicaVic**[/FONT]

PS2

KOF XI Japanese Import (Very Good Condition- A) $9.00 Shipped
X-Men Next Dimension NO MANUAL (Great Condition- A)** $6 Shipped**
Tekken 5 Case- Free with any purchase or pay $4 for just shipping
Silpheed The Lost Planet (Great Condition- A) $8.00 Shipped
R-Type Final (Great Condition- A) $10.00 Shipped
[FONT=Georgia]_________________________________________________[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia]PS1[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia]PSone System complete with one** Analog **controller [/FONT]SOLD TO J.Scogz
[FONT=Georgia]Pocket Fighter B- Condition (Front of manual only everything else is there) [/FONT]SOLD TO J.Scogz

[FONT=Georgia]Street Fighter Alpha 1 (Printed artwork) B- Condition** $8 shipped**[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia]Street Fighter Alpha 2 (Needs resurfacing) D+ condition Printed artwork** free with any purchase**[/FONT]
Street Fighter Alpha 3 (greatest hits version) Like new A+** $15 shipped**
[FONT=Georgia]King of Fighters 95 B+ Condition (Complete but no pages in manual) $12 Shipped[/FONT]
Project Horned Owl A+ condition (Complete)$12 Shipped
WWF In Your House B- Condition Printed Artwork** Free with any purchase**

SOLD ITEMS:
[FONT=Georgia]Ipod Touch 16GB (2nd Generation) -TRADED TO: DevilsFang-[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia]SEGA SATURN Bundle -SOLD TO: s0nic312-[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia]?Official? Agetec Dreamcast Arcade Stick -SOLD TO: s0nic312-[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia]Advanced Variable Geo -SOLD TO: Zombie Shoes-[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia]Advanced Variable Geo 2 -SOLD TO: Zombie Shoes-[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia]Capcom Fighting Evolution Strategy Guide -SOLD TO: EVAWINGZERO-[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia]SEGA Dreamcast Bundle -SOLD TO: Yusuka-[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia]Capcom VS SNK and CVS2 Movelist Cards -SOLD TO: Yusuka-[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia]Nintendo 64 WRESTLING FAN’S DREAM BUNDLE -SOLD TO: JJGames-[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia]Playstation (PSOne system and game bundle) -TRADED TO: spitfie-[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia]Playstation PSOne system and Pocket Fighter -SOLD TO: J.Scogz-[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia]SFIV set of 5 Gashapon Figures Set -SOLD TO: NicaVic-[/FONT]

Region free, eh? How is that?

(you got my email if you want to tell me that way) :wink:

I told ya.

SFIV Gashapon figures Sold to NicaVic.

I’ll buy it!
I’ll PPal you in about an hour or so when my paycheck clears my bank.

EDIT: Check your email first and get back to me. Sent to the one your PPal is linked to.

Got the email. I will burn you a copy, hell, if you want, I’ll throw Pocket Fighter in all for 30 shipped.

You’re a good dude. :wink:

Last week, my pay hit at like 630am, so I assume it will be about the same this time.

No problem, man. PSone System and Pocket Fighter Sold to** J.Scogz**

Question, do you have a PSX memory card laying around?

Hey, John. I will see if I can get a memory card from a local store…should have asked when I was there. I will include one, if I can find one tomorrow.

Hey, that check didn’t clear yet, did it?

No, sadly. It says pending until June 13th. :frowning: But it might clear before that. Hopefully, it will clear today, but it probably won’t clear over the weekend. Don’t worry, I will ship within 24 hours after it clears, even if I have to take package to work.

Bump. Many prices lowered. Also, I decided to keep the guilty gear fightpad for my G.G. collection. Lastly, all these games are going to be traded in for credit at Zone One Games and Gamestop tomorrow, so if anyone is interested in something, you can make an offer, as none of my prices are firm.

Aight, sounds good. I tried to add a CC to verify, but I guess it wont work for retro payments.

Also, CCv1 is on Amazon for $6 used.
http://www.amazon.com/Capcom-Classics-Collection-Playstation-2/dp/B0009UUQGE/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1307707758&sr=8-3

I got an email saying it cleared. Ship tomorrow?

I checked earlier, but no dice. I was going to ship it today but got tied up, even though payment hadn’t cleared, but I will definitely ship tomorrow. No worries.

I got the email saying it cleared at 8:22pm last night, EST… :frowning:

Yeah. You are right. It cleared, bro. Gonna send it out today around this afternoon. :slight_smile:

You.Are.The.Man

You have ZERO idea how stoked I am to finally be able to play my collection of Japanese PSX games… YOU HAVE NO IDEA, THAT TOBAL 2 AND THAT GUNDAM BATTLE MASTER ARE HITTING THE ROOF.

:slight_smile: lol

I am glad. I sold off all my import games, so I have no use for it. I was gonna save it for my nephews, but they have shown me that they would just destroy the thing by how they treat their Wii and 360. Besides, another adult like myself will appreciate it more than they would. BTW, I couldn’t find a memory card at Zone One games here. I wish now that I hadn’t included a second psx memory card with the psone system bundle I sold in April… :-(… I could have tossed that one in for you… double :frowning:

No worries my dude. I picked up one from Amazon for like $.02 and $2.99 shipping - So poorly priced.
Also, yo umentioned Analog pad? I just noticed that you have an old school no-stick pad… That the one?