FS: Unmodded Street Fighter Anniversary Stick ($80CDN OBO)

I’m in need of some money because I got stick I hardly use.

I have a Street Fighter Anniversary Stick on me up for sale, I got it as a gift and I only used it 5-8 times. It’s unmodded and I currently don’t have time to mod it at the moment. The stick is fully functional, tested on PS2, XBOX and DC and PC via their respective converters and there is no problem with it.

Since I got it as a gift and it didn’t come with the box, manual and poster, I’m including 2 BradyGames Strategy Guides with it (Capcom Fighting Evolution and Street Fighter Anniversary Collection). Both guides are hardly read, just a thumbprint on the back (hardly noticeable) and no rips/tears on the pages on both guides. The 3rd Strike Soundtrack has never been opened also.

I’m willing to sell this for $80 Canadian OBO but I can’t accept Paypal currently so the choice of payment is a Money Order in Canadian Funds. I only ship to the US and Canada but you have to PM me on shipping charges first as I’m shipping from The Greater Toronto Area (estimating around $20-$35 Canadian depending on location/distance).

Sold! Please lock thread.