FS: Various Import Fighters (PSX/PS2/PSP)

Hey all, I’m in the process of picking apart my import fighters collection so I can fund a few majors (Seasons Beatings Ascension, Canada Cup 2012, NEC13). With all these majors being announced, I don’t mind selling some of my games to make it happen.

All games are japanese (NTSC-J), are in Canadian funds, includes shipping from the Greater Toronto Area to anywhere in Canada and the US and all prices OBO. If you think a price is too high, we can talk a reasonable price. Accepting Paypal or Money Order or cash if you’re local in Mississauga. Please help me get to these majors!

ALL PICS HERE!
http://s86.photobucket.com/albums/k104/psychochronic/Import%20Fighters%20Collection/

(DC) Street Fighter Zero 3: Saikyo Dojo
Japanese version of Street Fighter Alpha 3. Little-to-no scratches on disc but doesn’t affect gameplay. Only tested for three hours and works perfectly with the Saikyo Dojo downloadable battles found on the Capcom Fandisc. A very hard to find game and a must for any SF Alpha fan! Asking $50.

(PS1) Street Fighter: Real Battle on Film
Japanese version of Street Fighter: The Movie. Got it beside a local game store beside my vapor lounge. Slight cracks on the back of the case. Little-to-no scratches on disc but doesn’t affect gameplay. Only tested out for 30 minutes. Asking $25.

(PS1) Street Fighter Zero 3
Japanese version of Street Fighter Alpha 3. Slight cracks on the back of the case. Little-to-no scratches on disc but doesn’t affect gameplay. Only tested out for 30 minutes. Asking $20.

(PS2) Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus
Japanese version of Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus. Like new, only tested for 10 minutes, no scratches on disc. Asking $30.

(PS2) Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike [CapKore version]
Japanese stand-alone version of Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike. Like new, only tested for 10 minutes, no scratches on disc. Asking $30.

(PS2) Street Fighter Zero: Fighters Generation [Best price cover]
Japanese version of Street Fighter Alpha Anthology. Like new, only tested for 10 minutes, no scratches on disc. Asking $30.

(PSP) Street Fighter Zero 3 Double Upper
Japanese version of Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max. Slightly used (got it from a local game store), tested for 20 minutes, no scratches on UMD, manual slightly warped (not a big deal). Asking $25.

(PSP) Vampire Chronicle: The Chaos Tower [Best hits cover]
Japanese version of Darkstalkers: The Chaos Tower. Sealed but the plastic is slowly peeling from the top. Mint condition, untested. Asking $30.

(Wii) Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes for the Wii which was never released outside of Japan. Got it off some SRK member a few months ago. Mint condition, no scratches on disc. Asking $25.

(XBOX) SVC Chaos: SNK vs. Capcom [Limited edition Chun-Li/Mai cover insert]
Japanese version of SVC Chaos for original XBOX with limited edition Chun-Li/Mai cover insert. Still haven’t removed the plastic around the insert. Mint and untested. Asking $25.

Would i need to buy an import ps2 to play these? or could i use a PS3 with BC?

Import or modded PS2

Swap Magic is the easiest way to play import PS2 games. PS3s are region locked (except for PS3 games). You’d need an import PS3.