FS: World of Warcraft Collector's Editions

Hey guys, I have the following for sale:

World of Warcraft Collector’s Edition (everything included + mint condition) $250 shipped
Burning Crusade Collector’s Edition (Sealed) $90 Shipped
Wrath of the Lich King Collector’s Edition (Sealed) $90 shipped
will also sell my account for less than retail if somebody is interested.

I have lots of feedback here and other forums and 100% feedback on ebay. Thanks for looking

I wish there was someway to get the pet from the original collector’s edition without creating a new account. =/ Good luck

Mini diablos alright, but the nether whelps from BC and WOTLK are win.

I’m talking panda.

Oh ho hoooo man, panda pet… Worth every cent of that $250 price tag.

Have these actually been used? Because if so, correct me if I’m wrong you wouldn’t be able to get the pets from these… which is the only reason why anyone would want them. Lets face it.

I don’t know about the first one but I doubt he used them if it says ‘’(sealed)’’ next to them.

Very true! My question was really in reference to the first one. Sorry for not being very clear :sad:

I dunno about that alot of people like the CE for the art book as well as the soundtrack.

Vanilla WoW was the only one I didn’t get the CE for, since I wasn’t sure I’d be playing it very long. I’d only get the CE for the pet.

Too bad the pets are only feats of strength achievements. it would be better if we could get actually achievement points for having them.