FS: XBOX 360 (Halo Edition) + HD DVD + SFIV + 2 Custom built Joysticks - CT

EDIT: NEW PRICE - $550 takes it all! (except whats already sold, the price will drop for each individual item sold.) - Thats $650 in equipment! $550 for the person who takes it all! I’m willing to trade my 360, controller, and HD DVD Player for 2 PS3 TE Sticks.

I located in Danbury, CT and I am selling my XBOX 360 (Halo 3 Edition) along with the XBOX HD DVD Player, 1 Wireless Controller (Real men use Pink controllers), my two CUSTOM BUILT Arcade Joysticks (by Stan Escolano in CA) one has a custom Akuma graphic designed by an award winning graphic designer, the other is plain black – both work perfectly. You will not find another set of sticks like this, they are custom made boxes with one-of-a-kind artwork. They have great weight to them and are made very well. I am also selling the 360 games that I have. Oh! I also have a bunch of HD DVD’s that I can include for an additional cost. All of this stuff is in great, if not perfect shape. All of this has been used by ADULTS only and has been taken care of meticulously (I clean my joysticks after every match). I am not selling this stuff because I’m desperate for money, so please don’t low-ball me.

So, here are the specs for everything included here.

Halo 3 Special Edition Console, comes with:

• Wireless Controller (Pink, FTW)
  • 20GB Hard Drive
  • Wireless Headset
  • Component HD AV Cable
  • HDMI Port
  • Play & Charge Kit (for uber mantastic pink controller)
  • USB Cable
  • External HD DVD Player
  • Power cords for 360 & HD DVD Player

Joystick Specs:

• HAPP Perfect 360 Optical Joystick (circle gate)
  • HAPP Pushbuttons
  • MadCatz internals (these boards work WAY better than the M$FT internals on the 360)
  • Akuma Collage Graphic designed by world renown graphic designer, Craig Keller (http://pxlz.org/fq)
  • Black Joystick has white buttons
  • Akuma Joystick has top row of red buttons, and purple for the bottom row (matches akuma color scheme).
  • NOTE: Akuma stick is missing one rubber foot (available at Home Depot for about 10 cents).

I am willing to sell parts of this package individually. Here’s what I want for each individually:
XBOX 360 Halo 3 Edition - $180
HD DVD Player - $100
Pink Controller w/o charger (2x AA Battery pack)- $25 w/charger - $30
Akuma Joystick - $140
Black Joystick - $115
Madden 09 - $1

I’ll also sell my HD DVD’s for $5 each.

I have a Blu-Ray player for sale too: Sharp Aquos BD-HP20U - $100 (sold separately)

Thanks,
Craig Keller

Damn those are some nice lookin sticks. No money though! Can you change the art on the black one? By the way, Danbury rocks, i’m from Brookfield

Damn man. If only you posted this a week ago I would of bought SF4 from you. Would of came and picked it up too.

pm’d

pm’d

Changing the artwork on the black stick would be as simple as removing and reapplying the lexan.

UP! C’mon, these sticks are beautiful… and the xbox is cheap cheap cheap considering it has HDMI!

are these old or new p360’s?

LOVEPIG!! Get back on SFIV, i need you to teach me and RockyBoarder some stuff!!..Sorry to derail thread but its an extra bump?

I was wondering if your prices include shipping or not.

The p360’s are about 2 years old. The p360 in the black stick has been very lightly used as my main stick is the Akuma one and the Black only gets used when i have company.

not on the joysticks, but im flexible. I’d definitely be willing to cover half of the shipping costs on the bigger hardware. (i have to buy extra packing supplies and shit.) I’d also recommend whoever buys the bigger hardware to get insurance.

on the games, i will cover shipping to the lower 48.

still somewhat interested in that headset for the price I mentioned. don’t really know anyone who’s in need of a 360 for the moment.

going going GONE! BlazBlue is SOLD. Updated price to be cheaper! C’mon people!

This seller is awesome! I bought cod4, item came in like 3 days, just purchased BlazBlue! Buy from this dude!

I am also willing to trade my 360 for a PS3, if anyone has a PS3 and prefers a 360. The PS3 must be in perfect working order, like my 360 is.

Holy crap your arcade stick is NICE. So the whole Akuma stick was made from scratch? And do Seimitsu buttons fit in those?

Do you have a clearer pic of your Akuma stick? He’s kinda blurry in the alone pic and in the 2nd one, half of the stuff is showing. The art looks so sick

Sure, I put a few more pics of it on the web and added it to the post. Check it out. (they’re slightly noisy iPhone pics)

Yeah it was built from scratch out in CA. I am not sure which buttons fit, it has all HAPP parts right now. I know those fit.

To anyone wondering, those are IKEA Lack Tables… perfect for putting your joystick on. Infact, im thinking of taking one to tournaments with me…

man, if I had the money, I’d buy Akuma off you ._. Also, thanks for the tables, I’ll buy two of those soon xD

adjusted price for the final time. I wont go any lower than this for the whole package.