Fucking turtle rogs

always play mirrors with this black with no swag and owns my by taping his stick to downback and pressing cr. fierce whenever i jump and i cant beat him

fuck them ethipians man always turtling

ok…

So stop jumping? If I knew I could beat you with downback + aa all day, I’d do the same shit.

What del1rium said.

If you’re being beaten by the same thing and can’t seem to learn to stop doing it then I hardly think it’s fair you coming here insulting someone when all they’re doing is punishing your weak sauce over and over again.

pick guile and out turtle the turtle

clearly your not good enough to get around his turtling. stop complaining on the internet and start practicing on what your having trouble on. Complaining about a tactic like turtling or spamming just screams ‘im a scrub’. Sorry but its true

C.hp ftw!!!

turtle ftw

lol nub

sorry my friend im not one 2 insult but this guy is completley correct…i mean u shouldnt b jumping much anyway unless u have a damn good reason 2 and its fairly safe…and if u r using rog and doin a shit load of jumping u gotta really have a good reason 4 it…

I actually enjoy Rog mirrors since I’ve had so much experience with other Rog players. :slight_smile:

Oh god no - Rog v Rog has to be one of the most awkward matches going. Then again I’d appreciate it more if I wasn’t trying to go from medium skill onward and having to contend with Rog’s who typically resort to randomness aka Medium/Low skill vs Medium/Low skill Mirrors, then it’s painful. I’m not a fantastic player but I know a good deal of the character at this stage and I still have lost Mirrors to players who seem to just resort to randomness. Considering Rog can hard-counter himself at times, it’s just infuriating.

But hey, thats how it can be sometimes - Even if I’m right, I wouldn’t go insulting the other person just because I was losing.

To me it sounds like the OP was trying to capitalize on jumpins that probably work against other players/characters and… Well, we all know how nice Rog’s DFierce is, so…

OP have you met guile before? just asking

Or E. Honda. Now that is the king of turtle

Just turtle back man.

…and yeah Honda is Bowser with that crazy damage.