FULL South Florida Challenge Results SF4, Team SF4, CVS2, 3s, A3, 10/3/09

SF4 56 Players
(Flash beats Big 5 2-0 in Winner’s FInals, beats Alex 3-0 in Grand Finals)
1 FLASH METROID
2 ALex Navarro
3 BIG 5
4 ZEROG
5 JOE
5 Arsenio
7 DNYC
7 Glitch
9 Ryan Hunter
9 Carlos Martinez
9 ARTURO
9 LEXY
13 Steven Nunez
13 Alex Garvin
13 ALBERT
13 MARK SOSA
17 Danny Lopez
17 MIA MANNY
17 Kevin Paul
17 Marcelo
17 Angel Mateo
17 Cris Crespo
17 ONYX
17 Nestor Ramirez
25 Nathan Roach
25 Luis Pinto
25 Christian Bauman
25 Matt SMith
25 Jose Denis
25 John Garland
25 Rick Ayala
25 JUNIOR
33 Michael Delgado
33 STeven Graniery
33 Jonathan Smith
33 GIL
33 Vaughn Mitchell
33 Mauro Ochoa
33 John Espana
33 James Reyes
33 Dave Cohen
33 Evelio
33 JEFFREY
33 Raul Cabrera
33 8 STARS
33 GABRIEL
49 Zack SAN
49 Saabir
49 MARIO
49 Cris Romeu

SF4 Team Tournament
(Team Wilmer’s Lips went undefeated throughout the tournament)
1 Team Wilmer’s Lips are Sealed (DreamTR + Albert)
2 TEam Cookie Monster (Flash Metroid + Ryan Hunter)
3 The Entire Nation of CHina (Joe + Arsenio)
4 Me and Manny (Mia-Manny + Arturo)
5 Team Mash Jab (?) these guys were not there for the reg tourney, just team
5 Team Fun-O-Rama (Alex Navarro + BIG 5)
7 The Ownage Crew (?)
7 Sponsored by Yoo-Hoo (Chris Crespo + ?)
9 Should’ve Picked Bison (?)

ALpha 3 7 players

1. Alex Navarro- VCharlie
    2 Big5- VAkuma
    3 DNYC- AGuy

3rd Strike
(Flash beats Vaughn, Makoto player, twice to win)
1 FLASH METROID
2 Vaughn Mitchell
3 EMMER
4 ZEROG
5 Ryan Hunter
5 Nathan Roach
7 MIA MANNY
7 Glitch
9 Matt SMith
9 ONYX

CVS2

1. Flash/Alex Navarro tied for 1st? (I think this was because the game was taking too long)
    3 Steven Nunez
    4 Glitch
    5 EMMER
    5 MARIO
    7 ALBERT
    7 MIKE DELGADO

Blazblue Results
1 JJJ
2 BRANDON
3 Alex Garvin
4 JEFFREY
5 JAMES
5 Benny Sciortino
7 TONY
7 ALLEN
9 Luis Pinto
9 Mauricio
9 Will NGYUEN
9 CHARACTER
13 MARK SOSA
13 GABRIEL
13 MIKE DELGADO

THanks to everyone that made this a success, and a big WTF to Tampa, Orlando, some locals, some Broward players, and Jacksonville for not showing, you guys missed out! Thanks to the others that drove out and came out for the return of the SFC!

Stay tuned for a SSF4 big tourney annoucement as soon as the game date is released!

Doubles results for anyone that cares.

1)DreamTR and Albert
2)Peter and Ryun Hunter

Bad weekend Metallica is in town, Next year tho!!!

Pete Roasa, SF4 ended at 3pm and started at Noon, but I’ve heard the next year from people many times before, LOL

Im pretty sure most of broward showed up. I like how u ran everything ON TIME. That was a nice thing to be reliable on. Good tourney.

Barring a Sabath concert there is nothing keeping us lol.

Like most black folks I came late entered in loser and fought through a shitload of matches back to back.

This might be my last local tournament since im starting training for some MMA shit. But I will host events though…stay tuned.

Thanks alot for Wilson for hosting this. Very good turnout and lots of new players as well.

Yeah dude, most of Broward was there =\

sorry, had to work last night to 8:00 am and 3 p.m. today. good night.

There were definitely a lot of new players that many had not seen before, including a lot of the old school Miami folks…in reality there is still a way bigger amount of people playing in that area, I’m sure the numbers could have even been bigger; lots of the usuals missing from the previous tournaments…

And yes, all the tournaments I run will be on time and FAST…

No blazblue results?

Good job to all those new faces, and I hope none of you get discouraged from coming out again.

Jason: I give you props for running a clean tourney and for letting your love for SF and it’s scene show to all of us.

And congratz to all the winners as well.

Will came through and recorded some matches as well so expect those to be up somewhere.

Peace.

hope this awakens the 3o5 scene–we need a good, competitive monthly!

Awww no Blazblue results lol. I was waiting to see that.

I should have gone with you :lol:
youll hear, ‘‘Ooh Ahh’’ the whole ride there and back

Bloodstein, I have them, I will post them up right now, sorry about that, Capcom habit!

Eugene: Yeah I don’t know if I would like that…a lot of people were asking about your Fei Long since no one uses him out here…

Thanks again to everyone that came out and made this tournament special, great thanks to Nelson and Angel for hosting, Alex and Glitch for running the side tournaments, Michael Delgado for bringing lots of games and systems, Infinite Bits for porviding amazing TVs, even the mall for renting us the tables and chairs!

I know I forgot a lot of people, but it is a team effort that makes tournaments run smoothly and effortlessly; more announcements regarding future tournaments soon…the big pot prize seems to work, so there will be another guaranteed one coming up soon!

Thanks Jason for doing this… but once a year is not enough, we need something soon again, congrats on Running the tournament and owning the 2v2 team tournament,

hope to see you guys in the very near future

any recorded matches?

hey thanks for the hospitality and matches guys definitely worth the trip. Orlando just didnt feel the need to send A team down there so you got B team.

BTW i was the boxer from orlando if that wasnt clear. i actually finally own the game as of 2weeks ago so add me on XBL Beefy1234 (its a friends account i would never pick a name that pretentious)

25th for me and my Rose. For my first tournament in Miami, I don’t think I did too bad :).