Fullscreen mode clock display

What is something I can use to make the clock display in the upper right corner of any fullscreen application and be toggleable on and off with a hotkey? I don’t like alt tabbing out of programs to see what time it is.

i understand what you are looking for (and it likely exists but didnt see using some google fu) but seems like you could solve that with something as simple as http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=clock

Fullscreen applications are odd in that they take full control of your graphics card output (i.e. things other than the fullscreen application are not rendered until it is terminated). A work-around using true fullscreen would be needlessly complicated and would involve significant modification to the software or to your graphics card. What might work for you is to run the application in borderless windowed mode, then force some clock widget to be always on top (try Rainmeter). This solution would be more CPU and GPU intensive, but if you aren’t dropping frames it’s a valid choice.