FX GameExchange Plano, Tx 8/28/10

FXGameExchange Plano, Tx. 9/11/10
FX GameExchange in Plano Tx is having its second Super Street Fighter IV tourney on September 4, 2010. 9/11/2010.
Doors open for casuals at 10am, tourney starts at 6pm

We are located at 3000 Custer Rd, suite 170. Plano, Texas 75075. 972-212-4233
Map to our store

Game: Super Street Fighter IV

Fee: $5 entry fee, no venue fee. Prize split will be 50/30/20

Format: Double Elimination 2/3 matches, 99 seconds. Winners/Losers brackets.

Rules: All characters accepted, random stage select. Wireless 360 pads provided, but arcade sticks suggested. Button check before match and pausing during actual fight results in DQ. No game breaking glitches. Use of vulgar language will get you kicked out of the store.
No refunds on tourney entry fees.

Any questions or comments? Send us a message here, Plano@fxvideogameexchange.com or by phone at 972-212-4233

Anyone interested in early registration can contact me here, via email or by phone. Pot fee will still be collected the day of, but we can now put you in at any time.

Hey, I’m not sure how comitted yall are to this tournament, but I’d recommend putting it off a week as barfights is going down on the same day and the fighting game community will all be going to that.

The date is set, we have other tourneys on every other saturday of august so the date has to stay. But to anyone who will not be able to make it to bar fights, our tourney will still be held at our store and we look forward to seeing anyone and everyone who shows up!

Whats with the fuzzy math???

sorry, when i typed it out left out a couple of key words there. fixed now, +$25 store credit

Wait what, that is only 90% of the pot…

thanks for the catch, i must have really not been paying attention to what i was typing. Anyway its 50/30/20

oh no, i may not be able to come! but i posted a little advertisement on my blog so hopefully some of my friends will be going!! I will try to make since I missed the last FX tourneys.

So I’ve just gotten permission from my boss to move the date of this tourney, I’m going to move it back one week, to 9/4/10 and we’ll be starting at 6pm and running till midnight. This way no one has to choose between events around here!

Thanks for changing the date Rad. Just make sure it gets changed in the tournaments and events menu because it still says August 28th.