FXGameExchange Plano, Tx. 7/10/10

FX GameExchange in Plano Tx is having its second Super Street Fighter IV tourney on July 10th, 2010. 7/10/2010.
Doors open for casuals at 10am, tourney starts at 12pm so we can all get home and watch the Evo streams.

We are located at 3000 Custer Rd, suite 170. Plano, Texas 75075. 972-212-4233
Map to our store

Game: Super Street Fighter IV

Fee: $5 entry fee, no venue fee. Prize split will be 70.20/10. First, second, and third will also get store credit certificates of $100, $75, and $50 respectively.

Format: Double Elimination 2/3 matches, 99 seconds. Winners/Losers brackets.

Rules: All characters accepted, random stage select. Wireless 360 pads provided, but arcade sticks suggested. Wireless Arcade sticks are ok, but any battery failure results in DQ. Button check before match and pausing during actual fight results in DQ. No game breaking glitches, but infinites ok. Do not act stupid. Use of vulgar language will get you kicked out of the store.
No refunds on tourney entry fees.

Hopefully we will have as big of a turnout as our last tourney.
Any questions or comments? Send us a message here, Plano@fxvideogameexchange.com or by phone at 972-212-4233

Anyone interested in early registration can contact me here, via email or by phone. Pot fee will still be collected the day of, but we can now put you in at any time.

This still happening?

Totally! Im coming in early and hopefully i’ll get more than 3 casual fights before it all starts up!

Great!

Another amazing tourney down, thanks to everyone who came out! It was a smaller tourney than our last one but it was still an amazing turnout!
Congrats to br00talBUSBY, Johnathan C. and Chris W. for our top 3! Cant wait to have our next tourney!

Another amazing tourney down, thanks to everyone who came out! It was a smaller tourney than our last one but it was still an amazing turnout!
Congrats to br00talBUSBY, Johnathan C. and Chris W. for our top 3! Cant wait to have our next tourney!

Grats to winners. Fun times. Thanks again Rad for running it.

Also I’ll level up my vega so that i can backup the trash i talk :stuck_out_tongue:

Fun tournament indeed. Looking forward to playing Spencer, Pez and the rest of y’all again next time!

And everyone interested we will be having a side Super Street Fighter IV tourney on 7/31/2010, July 31st, 2010
for more info click here!

And everyone interested we will be having a side Super Street Fighter IV tourney on 7/31/2010, July 31st, 2010
for more info click here!

Whats age limit? And how many people brought sticks cause I dont wanna be the only one with a stick.

There were two or three people last time that did not bring sticks. And for age limit there really isn’t one, one of the people thats been to all of our SF4 tourneys is twelve years old.

hmm this sounds exciting. how was the turn out?

First week was about 40ish i think, last week we only had 17 because of Evo, but there is a very large and active street fighter community in the north dallas area, so its worth it to come out if only to have fun and watch some matches!

You should come out to Goons and Fight Club etc.

I’m a maybe for the next one on the 31st…

Spencer - We should get some games on XBL when I remember to not leave my hard drive in the office.

sounds good dude! if i keep this up i’ll always have endless battle rooms full of awesome people hahah!

sounds good dude! if i keep this up i’ll always have endless battle rooms full of awesome people hahah!