Gainesville, Florida Disconnect 4skin MvC2 Results

This was a very shitty tournament for Gainesville as Orlando dominated every aspect of every game. It was shock and a wake-up call to the MvC2 players of Gainesville, whom after a stellar tournament last weekend, got a taste of their own medicine. :bluu:

MvC2 Singles (18 people)

1. Eder Resendiz - Orlando
  2. Robert Lugo - Orlando
  3. Adam Burghardt - Orlando
  4. Mixup - Gainesville
  5. Jimmy Francis - Orlando
  6. Xander Matchett - Jacksonville

Highlights:
— SentinaaallL!!! request Eder 1st round demanding vindication after getting beasted last week and gets put in losers 2-0.
— Blaziniflo requesting Spritekillah 1st round demanding vindication after getting beasted last week and gets put in losers 2-0.
— Sentineallllalldldsfl and Balzifidflo both get peaced out in losers by 2 random Jacksonville players that can barely do 2 ahvbs, and end up both going 0-2 and tying for last place. Way to go guys.

— Mixup dicks around in winners with Megaman/Servbot/Tronbonne, and get’s put in loser’s 2nd Round by Rober Lugo. Kid decides to get his shit together with magnus, but ends up each 2 fastflies in a row by Adam, and goes home mad pissed before team tournament starts.

— Gainesville sucks.

— Storm/Sentinel isn’t as good as it used to be.

— BH/Sent/Tron (Team Robot aka Team Josh Wong) is still dope.

3on3 (5 teams)

1. Adam/Eder/Lugo
  2. Spritekillah/Trent/Alex Garvin
  3. Jimmy/Xander/Alex Garvin (yes he played 2x)
  4. Jared/Sidney/Garret (Jacksonville kids)
  5. Blaziniflo / Sentinhowthefuck? (team we should just quit playing this game and go shoot ourselves because we suck so fucking bad)

Highlight:

Random phonecall from Josh Wong during middle of team tourament, and him laughing in my face after hearing me and jon went 0-2 in singles, and saying “Thank God you’re not on my team for the team tournament at ECC this year.”

Thanks for coming.

a sad day for marvel

fly your flags at half mast

Dang, what happened? I thought G-ville had this in the bag.

:lol:

the title…

Gotta love how Random Josh Wong can be.:lol: Too cool.

People actually play that team? I thought I was the only freak that plays that team in tourneys. :smiley:

Eders a fuckin beast!

I heard florida has arcades bulit on top of swamp lands and sometimes aligators and crocodiles randomly takes kids.

I heard philly has arcades built on top of crack houses and sometimes Josh Wong and Bryheem randomly steal your food.

i dont remember saying that, but thats so what i would have said.

and quarters too.

No shit. Adventure Landing in Jville.

Woot for Jville.

lol

Cheeder!!! WOOO! GOOD SHIT!!!

How did Lugo beast on Adam?

3-1, 2 OCV’s. Robert’s Cable racked up more bars than a fat girl with 2for1 snicker’s coupons.

Eder always gets atleast top 5 in every torney. As for mike,jon and justin, you guy’s will own next torney.

i highly doubt it, we all agreed we’re retiring. We’re not even gonna go to ecc. we’re waste of space in this community.:frowning:

:eek:

Sounds like someone’s gonna pull a michael jordan to me. Gonna go play CvS2 for a little while, then make a suprise return to Marvel at Evo and just own.

nah this one’s for good. MJ still had some skills left. We’re fuckin done.