grand finals: 3/5

doubles
entry fee: $10
game version: 360
game settings: versus mode, 99 seconds
2/3 rounds, 2/3 games, double elimination
winners/losers finals: 3/5
grand finals: 3/5

Registration begins at 2:00pm and ends at 3:00pm.
Tournament Starts at 3:15pm

Bring your own Sticks/pad, if you don’t have one there will be plenty extra.
We will have at least 4 set ups, free play will be going on during tournament.

sry i didnt have one last month i was alittle tied up.
If there are any BB or tekken players in the area come out of your caves and let me know, ill start throwing those in as well.

im gonna try to make it out, gamecore rocks hard

Yeah, I know West, GameCore is so… Geez, how would Chris Hu put it… “God Like” hahaha. Definitely gonna be there for this one.

As long as you throw these, I’ll always come unless something really important happens. Count me in, maybe my cousin will join me again this time. More money for West or whoever can knock him off the top.

I actually like that you post the dates less then 2 weeks away from the actual date. It makes the wait feel shorter as we don’t know when the next one will be.

Woot! For sure I’ll be there, but I’ll have to skidaddle right after cause you know, Lady GaGa’s in Charlotte this day. Serious business. And if I have to fight West or Lobo for my first match, well then, business as normal I guess.

what! ew
I’ll make sure to remember that your from hickory not hawii

Hopefully I’ll be able to come. I’m actually moving from the RDU area to the Hickory area so I’ll probably come in and introduce myself around and get involved in the fighting game community up there. Hope I can make it for the matches. :stuck_out_tongue:

great! new faces are always welcome.

Me and Jimsy will be there as always.
My ssf4 skills are sooo rusty, serious polishing is needed

Me + Miguel in Teams. Freeeeeee

casuals on wed to make sure the tvs are lag free everyone is invite but bring a small amount of cash to help pay gamecore, just a couple of bucks.
I will be there around 530

casuals was fun thx everyone that showed up

Woot! sure was. Although PS3 fail at the end there, lol. But kung fu kick head shot kills were fun. However I kept thinking I could block. This is why I don’t play shooters. That and I just suck at them.

hahah, I just hate aiming. And your attempts at hiding behind a chair lol But good games to everybody there and finally stopping Miguel’s streak lol

You guys have got me psyched to move. Haha

hope everyone is ready

Good games guys! Round robin turned out well for the attendance. Let’s plan October’s! Just has to be before or after season’s beatings or we’d probably be doing another round robin. I say after season’s beatings because I already know I get that weekend off. :slight_smile:

Lobo, I told you juri was +2 on block for her fireball. That bitch is +4 on block, lol! I knew I loved it for a reason. And her ex pinwheel is -13 on block. You could make Thanksgiving dinner, eat it, take a nap, and still have time to punish her.

1st: Lobo
2nd: Kingwok
3rd: Brian
4th: Steel
4th: vinny
5th: dua

thank you for showing up everyone