GameFrog Touranment: War in Winston

GameFrog Touranment March 25,2006: War in Winston

Orochi is back again! LET’S READY, GO!!!

3320 Silas Creek Pkwy
Winston Salem, NC 27103

REG:$8

POTS:$10

START TIME:1:30

PRE-REG:NOW UNTIL 12:00 P:M March 24, 2006

GAME LIST:

The King Of Iron Fist Tournament: TEKKEN 5( PLAYSTATION 2) $10

STREET FIGHTER III:3RD STRIKE (PLAYSTATION 2)$10

CAPCOM VS SNK 2 (DREAMCAST) $10

SIDE TOURNEY GAMES:

Marvel vs Capcom 2 $8

SOULCALIBUR 3 (PLAYSTATION 2) $8

NEO-GEO BATTLE COLLOSUIEM(PLAYSTATION) $8

Possible Tournaments:

Guilty Gear XX # RELOAD

NARUTO 4

Super Smash Brothers

…Of course I’m there. :karate:

Third Strike
Battle Coliseum
Reload (if it happens)

I’m game, I need to redeem myself in CVS anyway

Neo Geo Battle Coliseum
Soul Calibur 3
Tekken 5
CVS 2

we should get some more practice on cvs2 against my sakura so you can get 10x better. I have a dreamcast and cvs2. Let me know when you can play.

anyways sign me up for
CVS2
3S

and WTF no Marvel? besides I would rather have CVS2 on the DC then on PS2 but I’ll play both :slight_smile:

Im in for 3S…assuming my blue devils arent playing that day for a trip to the final four, in which case, basketball supercedes all other forms of life.

Alright, I have no excuses anymore not to go to a tournament now. I will definitely be there for CvS2, maybe 3s (I haven’t played that game in a couple months now though).

Are all Gamefrog tournies going to be at Winston from now on? Because that rules for us Charlotte heads.

Saisyu can you consider adding DoA4. If you do I know at least 3 peoplw wholl play it.
Soul Calibur 3.

With SC3/T5 I’m betting there will be a lot of random sign-ups.

I’m will do some flyers and help promote around the area.

No marvel? I’ll run it if you dont wanna, this tourneys the week after texas showdown, so i’d come if marvel was there. Maybe 3s too if im top by then.

CvS
NGBC
T5

hey sup I may be going to charlotte again probably in feb so I’ll hit you up later.

I’ll be there for 3s, and maybe cvs2. I also want to try out that naruto game. I haven’t played any of them, but they look really fun.

So I roll up there in Gastonia to get a feel for the place. I’d just as soon be driving to Charlotte. Frickin’ three hours…at least the mall’s decent sized. I’ll hit the tourney there on the 4th of next month before the one coming up in March. You should have my cell.

ANyone posted this on Zaibatsu?

Zaibatsu? Marvel!? BUMP!

Is there a venue fee for this tournament?

Yeah, the $8 “Reg” fee is the venue fee. Just kind of a necessity since with the Gamefrog tourneys we take up their couches, chairs, tvs etc., when they could be getting $20/hr Xbox and PS2 fees. :rofl:

This is now posted on Zaibatsu - link: HERE

Full location information:
Hanes Mall
3320 Silas Creek Pkwy
Winston Salem, NC 27103

I know the area really well so any questions about directions or anything I should be able to help. Flyers should also hopefully be up around the mall and surrounding areas by this weekend.

No marvel at this tourney? Noooooooooooooooooooooobs.

You should drop the KoF’03 for Marvel. I mean… you’re already doin NGBC…is anyone really playin kof? I don’t play either MvC or Kof…just thought if its a time issue… Word.