Gamer's Choice SUPER SFIV Tournament in Lehigh Acres,Florida Saturday, June 19th

SUPER STREET FIGHTER IV TOURNAMENT on the Xbox 360 Platform Hosted By Gamer’s Choice on Saturday, June 19th. Tournamnet Fee will be $10 and walk-ins are accepted as long as you are on time for sign ups!
The tournament will take place in : 4316 Lee Blvd Unit#8, Lehigh Acres,FL 33971
Phone Number is 239-303-0392 So please …call if you have any questions. Also you are allowed to Bring Your Own Controller be it Pad,Stick,or Your own 360 Controller. Hope to See You guys there. Also please check out our tournament website www.GCtournaments.com to register online and to check out Future tournaments that are bein Held throughout the summer!!!

Additional Details:
Tournament Start Time is going to Be at 12:00pm Saturdayday afternoon and if the tunrout is Really good and we run out of time on the first day, then the tournament will carry over on Sunday, June 20th at the sametime.

Rite Now we are having some technical difficulties with the site and we are currently in the process of fixing it so people can sign up online via Paypal. I do apopoligezs :frowning:

As it stands Right now we are gonna have 6 Hd tv setups and i was considering bringing my own so we may have 7 but all stations will have HD setups.

The prize will Be a percentage of the entry fee as of now depending on the turnout so the more people that show the more money you will get if you win. So please spread the word bout this.

If you are willing to Bring another setup that will be greatly appriciated.If you have any question please feel free to contact me at the stores number. Again it is 239-303-0392

Thanks and i Hope you all will support this tournament and help build and incredible Tournament scene in this area. If all goes well then we are gonna plan bigger and better tournaments throughout the Summer and in the future, Thank You - Gamer’s Choice- Paul aka Lupasan

so far, but i want it

i jus came out to FL from cali. ill be out here for quite awhile, and hopefully can participate in future tourneys. im all the way up in Ocala :frowning: but will keep this in mind when im free to travel. good luck this weekend.:china: