Modern warfare 2 - will play less HDR when that comes out
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
BLUR
Splintercell Conviction

Games i play:

GGPO ST

Games i am waiting for.

Blaze Blue (EU release)

I used to play lots of different games but after getting HDR i find myself only playing either that or GGPO.

Isn’t this supposed to be the ‘general strategy’ section? :lame:

Even the title of this thread’s title screams “everything but HDR”. :crybaby:

OH!!!..I’m so sorry, please forgive me :chainsaw: I’ve broken the rules…what pennance do you suggest I do to redeem myself? 100 lashings? stoning? stocks?, stretch rack? water boarding?

this question pertains to people that play HDR and even though this is technically the HDR strategy section, it pretty much serves as the HDR “in general” section. i am also interested to see what other games the people i have made friends with through HDR play and i think this is a good forum to post this in. the last thing i want to do is head over to the general discussion threads…i get enough negs from you as it is VirtuaFighterFour

i am not a fan of fighting games other than Street fighter II. as of late, i am anxiously awaiting bioshock 2, and have been playing secret of monkey island. have also always been a fan of all things final fantasy, but i prefer the PS1 games (FFVII-VIII-IX). WII punch out has been pretty addicting as well.

I’ve played and loved a lot of games so there’s no point listing them all. At the moment however I’m actually going to be playing SFIV since there’s a tournament with some decent prize money in 10 days time. I’m not expecting to do that well since I’ve barely played it but it’ll be a good experience.

I might also get the new Call of Duty when it comes out in November since I haven’t played shooters actively for a while now.

I love playing… playing with my d*ck… especially in the bath. <— link

maybe I got more money than sense, but I pre ordered the prestiege edition of that game

Tekken
Kof98

CoD5
poker
adventure games.

Street fighter 4
MVC2
Battlefield 1943
GTA IV
Classic Nintendo games
Fallout 3 (shame the DLC ended, get working on 4, Beth!)

lots of others

Gears of war 1+2 (mostly 2 even though i get ripped off on online alot)
Blazblue
Halo 3
Street Fighter 4 PC version
Virtual On 2
Tekken
WWF No Mercy
GTA4:wgrin:
COD4
Rumble Fish 2
MVC2

1. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
  2. Bioshock