5. ROBIN PALM
7. MARC POINTER
7. JAMES CONTRARES
9. MAX VALVERDE
9. ELFAZ SAHLE
9. JAMES STANLEY
9. ERICK LEE

CVS2
1.MARC POINTER (ngroove cammy2, sagat blanka )
2. ERICK LEE (agroove kim, rugal2,?)(ngroove ken, sagat, ryu2)
3. ROBIN PALM(k vega, bison, blanka2) (C iori,vega,rugal,bison2)
4. ELFAZ SAHLE
5. ANTHONY GILBERT
5. MAX VALVERDE
7. KHANG TRINH
7. ARVELLE WHITAKER
9. PATRICK VANPELP
9. JAMES CONTRARES
9. WILL HOLSTAK
9. JOHN LANG

TOURNEY HIGHLIGHTS
Third strike
-was run in a bootleg round robin style with two different pools of players playing each other 3 matches and the top 2 from each pool moves to a secound pool where those four play each other 3 matches and the top 2 advance to a 3out of 5 final…(yeah confused me too …just writing that but worked out ok :wink:
-james stanley makes it to final pool but forfeits by leaving before his matches were played
-upsets included anthony beating md champ kang 2-1 causing him not to advance to secound pool, james beating eric 2-1 and eric beating darik 2-1
-battle for shit talking rights darik vs kang…kang loses 3-0 (air fireball was not everywhere saturday :frowning: )

Mvc2
-tourney had to be reduced to free entry to get players to enter
-darik upset victor in the winners only to have victor come back thru the losers and win
-cable shot his gun, magneto dashed around, sentinal rocket punched and cammy and psylocke assisted( same as every tourny)

Cvs2
-David Fennel drops out stating blanka ate some bad fish and didnt want to jumping fierce today
-James stanley enters tourny only to watch a few matches and come the revelation that with 1,000,000 crouching fierces, roll canceling and 90 percent turtling and poking cvs2 isnt really fun(drops out and decides to play third strike instead)
-lots of upsets
-arvelle sends max to losers only to be eliminated by him in losers
-robin sends eric to losers 2-0 only to be eliminated in losers final 3-0
-Marc P was on fire only losing one round in the tourny putting cammy 2 first

random qoutes
-boy… gametime really is dead
-is anyone actually gonna buy psychic force?
-why are we here instead of at home playing warcraft?
-boy…gametime is really dead now !!!

omega - FLUKE! :frowning:

Sorry I couldnt make my appearence there! But when you wake up to a scene similar to this:

you kinda say “do I wanna play street fighter, or stay in bed?..ahhh stay my ass in bed” Plus I had to run to my job for an emergency anyway.

Venturi, what is you aol im dawg, everytime i type in venturi01 i dont get nothin??

Oh well hope yall had a nice time. My next appearence there will be the FINAL GT TOURNAMENT to pay my repect.

CONGRATS MARCP!!!

My second consecutive 3rd place finish for 3S. Even thought alot of people didn’t show up for this tournament, it was still good and competition was very good too. I hope to see more at the next tournament people.

Great tournament!!!

Tournament was great. Thanks to my MAS stick breaking the tournment before the last one I havent had time to practice. Its all good. I finally got revenge on Robin and I lost to two quality people in the finals of both tournaments. Thanks to Marc P. for putting a hurting on me by out turtling my ass. Thanks to Darick for finally giving me props for 3S skills and being one of a few VA players who weren’t scared to come to the tournament because of the sniper and shit.

Well, I just think that people are getting tired of the games. CVS2 is fun in casual play, but in serious competition, its no fun at all. MVC2 is so damn old(ST,A3 are fossils). Personally, I am waiting for the new 3D one to come out and give it a try. Other than that, I rather play CS or Warcraft3 when I have nothing to do.

hey whoever posted the results needs to change the mvc2 stuff… I got 1st

It’s gay I should have come Bchun was scared. We went to the club.

someone really change those results… GIVE ME POINTS >.<

I’d buy Psychic Force (2012) if it costed significantly less then $400. :lol:

ST, A3 and mvc2 aren’t scrub friendly like cvs2 is, thats why the entry numbers are awlays twice as big for cvs2 than the other games. 3s players are hardcore so it always has about the same number. scrubs push entry numbers up, so i guess it’s gonna take another crappy game to get people to show up.

:confused:WNED

good job to winners. kinda good i did not go. maybe later

peace out

The Trumpet Plays

As the trumpet plays taps on GT’s tourneys. The games are slowly being sold… Hey what games are left?
Besides CVS2, MVC2, 3S, and ST?
Oh well eh Gunjack you having anymore parties?

hey koops…it is Venturi01 if u sign on during the evening wont see me. i dont sign on at that time. im on all day tho. I usually chat with Dave F. whats your handle…ill hit you up

sad…

our arcade is dying…

No it’s been dying for a few months now… I think it’s safe to call GT dead.

I really wanted to play everything but I had to go somewhere… So I passed off the Maryland-magic to Nokato before I left and the fool doesn’t even enter? What a waste. :bluu:

Wow i never thought i would say this but i think that Nokato may have been scared. There doesn’t sound like there was any top notch comp in the tournament and if you consider yourself to be a top player he should have entered…I mean if you went down there it should be for a reason. Just to state that people turtle and use ducking fierce is kinda :lame: :lame: :lame:

peace
James
"THERE IS STRENGTH IN NUMBERS"

nah james. to defend nokato, he wasn’t scared to play CVS2. he just found out the true glory of 3S, and how it overtakes CVS2 in each and every way. :cool: :evil:

I beat exodus in A3, he’s a chump.