Working with GameWorks Corporate and World Sports Grill to setup another Street Fighter 4 tournament, but this one will be played on the console instead of an arcade cabinet.
The first 32 players to sign up get a spot in this tournament.
Best of Luck to Everyone!!!
Have a good day
PRE-REGISTRATION: Opens July 4th thru July 24th
- All players must register for the GameWorks FightClub Tournament by filling out a sign-up form and stop by the GameWorks WSG location and present your form along with payment for the Street Fighter 4 Console tournament game.
- Pre-Registration begins on July 6th and is open until July 24th. Any applications sent to GameWorks before this time will not be accepted.
- The first 32 players to sign-up and complete the registration process will be registered for the tournament.
- Late/Emergency entries may be accepted at the sole discretion of World Sports Grill. These players will be placed into any open/available slots regardless of their relationships to others (e.g. four players from Spokane that are allowed to register late/the day of the tournament may be thrown into the same bracket).
Cost to Play:
Pre Registration Tournament Entry cost = $10.00
Tournament Entry Fee Day of Tournament cost = $15.00
** Tickets are Non-Transferable, and may not be used outside of Tournament **
Schedule of Tournament Games:
**Tournament Location: **
World Sports Grille At Foothills Mall
2290 West Ina Road
Tucson, AZ 85741
Games: This is the console version of Street Fighter 4 and will be played on a large 103? Flat Screen TV
Tournament Game: Street Fighter 4 - Console
Player Slots: 32 ? Double Elimination
Tournament Play: Saturday July 25th 2009 from 1pm to 4pm
Tournament Semi-Finals / Finals: Saturday July 25th starting at 5pm ? 8pm
1st Place = $200 + 5 Hours in Free Play Cards+ $50 Gift Card to Play N Trade + 3 Hours in Play N Trade Gamers Lounge
2nd Place = $50 + 5 Hours in Free Play Cards+ 2 Hours in Play N Trade Gamers Lounge
3rd Place = $25 + 5 Hours in Free Play Cards
4th Place = $10 + 3 Hours Free Play Cards
5th Place thru 8th Place will get a 1 Hour Free Play Card
- Players must choose a character for the game and stick with that character through out the Tournament Play, Semi-Finals and Final play.
- Tournament Play will consist of 8 Groups of an 8 player double elimination tournament until 2 winners are crowned from each group. A winner and a winner from the looser bracket.
a. Group 1 will start play at 1 pm
b. Group 2 will start play at 2 pm
c. Group 3 will start play at 3 pm
d. Group 4 will start play at 4 pm
e. Between each round of play there should be about 10-15 minutes of time for the next group to practice on the game before their round of play begins.
- The player?s position in the Tournament Play will be randomly determined by a computer. These qualifying positions are each players? SEEDING for the remainder of the Tournament play.
- The winner of each match will be determined by the best 2 out of 3 rounds in the game. If you are unavailable when your match is called you will be disqualified.
- Players are allowed to bring there own controllers. The controllers must have an XBOX 360 cable and can not be wireless or modified to have special features like turbo or anything else. If you are bringing your own controller it will be inspected to insure it does not violate any rules.
The top 8 players from the Tournament Play will compete in the Finals Tournament on Saturday from 5pm to 8pm.
- Finals will consist of an 8 player double elimination tournament until a winner is crowned.
- Players are seeded in a new double elimination bracket. The player?s position in the Final tournament will be randomly determined by a computer.
- The winner of each match will be determined by the best 2 out of 3 games. Each game will consist of 3 rounds of play.
- If you are unavailable when your match is called you will be disqualified.