Gay characterz in SF Series

ok, i had a discussion wit my friend earlier, and as an openly gay guy, i think that the SF Series should make a gay male as a fighter…his arguments were that POiSON is in the game, and SHE’S trans…again, i’m talkin bout a gay dude…then he arguez that VEGA is pretty gay…i think that VEGA is NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM A HOMO…lol the only argument that i found my friend to have that was legit was REMY from SF3…wat r yur thoughtz on it???

Look up Ryu training on google image search and never post in this forum again.

I might be overthinking it, but I have this whole thing as to why I don’t think Poison is a tranny. From what I’ve read, it seems to just be a common misconception due to a typo in the manual or something regarding her gender.

Also…if you want to play as a gay dude in a fighting game, just wait for Chrono Phantasma to come out.

OH YEAH, AND THIS IS ONE OF THE DUMBEST TOPICS I’VE EVER HEARD OF.

Poison is definitely transgender. Don’t post dumb shit if you don’t know what you’re talking about.

The SF series (or any video game series, for that matter) shouldn’t need token characters.

ANGELPALM yur argument meanz nothing… #RATCHET
ONSLAUGHT X idc if yu think the topic is dumb, i said the idea of gay fighterz in SF…

I’m pretty sure Eagle is gay if anybody remembers him.

Get in line. Canadians have been waiting for a SF characters for longer.
They demand a lumberjack, a mountie, or a pissed off French Canadian Hockey player.

edit: …did I just see a hashtag in a forum post?

Vega(Balrog/Claw)
Zangief
Eagle

Woah there, someone pissed in your coffee this morning. :expressionless:

Neither Vega or Remy are gay.
Eagle on the other hand IS gay.
and what onslaught said

**OH YEAH, AND THIS IS ONE OF THE DUMBEST TOPICS I’VE EVER HEARD OF. **

They shouldn’t have to wait. They’ve got Logan ya know? lol

They need to bring back that dude.

Poison = Confirmed tranny

Vega has to be gay… there is no way that guy is straight

ok seriously who is EAGLE???

there’s nothing in the game that alludes to remy being gay.
he could be, but there’s really no reason to think he is.

Vega is super fabulous.

DAT FUCKING GRAMMAR

Yeah Eagle is an openly gay character butt OP would never know since he just barely started playing fighting games yesterday morning after he found out that he contracted a terminal illness and can no longer GOGO dance at Faces or the Guava Lamp. It’s a shame because I heard he was a booty popping champ.

you must have missed the sf2 animated movie when he was fighting chun li. he was bout to claw dat ass bruh