I’m playing 3SOE on xbox since 2 months, and im coming from SSF4, which i main makoto, so i play makoto on 3SOE.
I have some generals questions about 3S :
- Does option selects works ? which kind of OS are “typical” (like in SSF4, the jump OS sweep, or the throw OS, …) and usefull ? Can i make parry OS ?
- How can i quick get up when i’m down ? (Noob question, sorry : ( …)
- When i get up, can i do backdash to avoid pressure ? does the backdash have the same “in the air / invincibility” properties than in SSF4 ? Generelly, what’s preferable when getting up ? block ? attack ? throw ? parry ?
- Does cross up works ? does meaty works the same in 3S than in SSF4 (frame advantage, …) ?
And also, i have makoto related questions :
- When someone jumping on me, can i use fukiage ? (i know that it can be parried, but will it works ?) I saw videos makoto vs dudley and makoto was using fukiage on the ground …?
I thought i had more question, but i can’t remember =/
BTW, im so alone on the xbox live : i can’t find “european” lobby to play (im french) … is there anyone nice enough to play with me ? tagname => kalote
Thanks a lot =)