Gen's 79 hit combo

gen

I was sooo bored when I made this…, but so far my Youtube comments were pretty good…

I was trying to hit 99… All I was doing was linking supers together and then finish it out with an ultra combo… It’s not easy doing all this with a computer keyboard… lol…

[media=youtube]AiHn5553z9E[/media]

Seriously?

That doesn’t even fucking count for anything. Anybody here could use infinite meter bullshit and string together 100 hits.

… that looks… uh… fun?

I think your rep is about to take 79 negative hits.

I thought that was cool. Too bad you won’t be able to ever use that though.

I like the addition of disabling ratings on your video because people don’t like it.

Very classy touch in my opinion.

Someone already did this 4 month ago. And it was 99 hits.

Seriously.

I came in here expecting some new, badass combo Gen could use to bring his tournament game up.

All I get is this shit, if I was Prem I’d neg the fuck out of you.

Seriously.

Haha, I actually felt the same. I didn’t know only premium could neg rep and I spent somewhere around 10 minutes trying to figure out how to do it.

This shit was bad enough when you tried searching for "gen combo"s on youtube back then…

Awesome, I didn’t know super built 4 bars of meter… gonna be owning next years evo with this.

F all you haters…

Anyway… Once again…

I did it out of sheer boredom

If you mad… oh well… life moves on… Stop crying like a lil baby because you thought you was gonna be something epic…

I guess I fooled you eh…

You actually really think I care about that??

Lol…

Damn i just took a shit when i thought about you kazaa and it felt damn good.

SRK is not a site where you post stupid stuff you made out of boredom, take that to gamefaqs or make a blog.

That was weak…

Aww really??

Wow.