- Still having issues with how slow the start up on …everything she has is. Even her c.MK loses to stuff and get eaten up by faster normals all the time.
- Damage wise I don’t think I’m really getting enough output from her to justify her risk and execution level and the online lag barrier for her. After all my effort, a Ryu j.HK, f.HP?, h.DP does more or as much dmg as my rare to complete FFF.
- I get anti-aired a lot going for my cross up j.MK, or my sj. burn kick stuff.
- My burn kicks get blocked a lot. I think, I’m TKing them but sometimes the motion makes me go backwards and miss.
- My burn kicks miss 80 percent of the time whether it be they go over my opponent (most common). Or if its like a sj cancel seismo into flying BK they usually miss and I have a hard time gauging which to use. I can land them in training mode regularly but not often in matches.
- I get punished with a full ultra all the time for dropping anti air H.Thunder knuckle --> U1. Again, its something I land a lot in training mode but online I drops frequently.
- FFF the last fierce doesn’t come out sometimes and I end up just doing j.HP, s.HP, TK feint then tick throws or thunder knuckles.
- T. Knuckles and throws are my main source of damage. Even if I can get some burn kick vortex going it doesn’t do enough damage to justify a lot of how bad Viper’s footsies are and her poo health.
- SJing sometimes my opponent will jump at me and my normals lose air to air.
- Vortexing gets me reversal’d
I have a 7.5K Guile and the same people I body with him brainlessly give me a hard time with Viper. Basic scrubby random stuff I have a hard time beating with her. Like jump all day people there isn’t simply air throw in corner and lock down to win option or the guy with over aggressive footsies simply boom and back fist all day until he jumps and eats c.HP. What people would consider “online tactics” give me a very hard time with offensive characters.
- Not really sure how to Condor Spire into SPD like you would green hand SPD. I see a lot of people vortex with this after a SPD but I cannot seem to be close enough.
- Can this guy kara into U1? otherwise my only option is empty jump or wakeup U1 which is hard to land on players who know to stay away from Hawk.
- Characters that can safely poke mid range give me a hard time. Harder than zoners since at some point a zoner will give me a chance to Condor Dive in.
- Good players simply block his mix ups. Kara throw is nice, but ultimately doesn’t do a lot of damage.
Offensive characters, I lose with often. Everything just seems very unsafe to reversals. Or if I anticipate the reversals I kind of start losing my momentum.