(GG & BB) California Unification Tournament (CUT2) - Oct. 24 2009

CUT 2 - California Unification Tournament is happening again in San Luis Obispo, CA on October 24, 2009.

What is CUT 2? California is a pretty big state, and people from the north don’t have opportunities to get together with the southern players very often. That’s why those of us in San Luis Obispo, in the middle of the two, would like to host a tournament that maybe both sides could attend. Hence the name, California Unification Tournament 2, since this will be our second time hosting!

Our website is now open for registration.
CALIFORNIA UNIFICATION TOURNAMENT 2 WEBSITE
http://www.calpoly.edu/~gnoda/

868 Foothill Blvd.
San Luis Obispo, CA 93405

Games
Guilty Gear Accent Core - PS2
BlazBlue Calamity Trigger - PS3

Times
The venue opens at 9:00 AM and casuals for both games will be ongoing until closing at midnight. At-door registration will happen from opening until 12:00 PM (noon) for both games. This means registration for both games stops at 12:00 PM.

The GGAC tournament will begin at 1:00 PM.
The BlazBlue tournament will begin at 6:00 PM.

Cost
There is a $2 cover charge for entering the venue, whether you are entering the tournament or just there for casuals. This is to cover the cost for the floor space we are renting since this year we are hosting at a game shop. Entrance fee for each tournament is $10 and the pot will be split 70/20/10 for first, second, and third place respectively.

I hope to see a lot of returning players as well as new faces this year!

Bumping thread. Get hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyype!

I was told to bump this thread

hype, and all that.

Why is this on page 2?! Get back up there, dammit.

dude, where those otha bitches at

holdin this shit down

Get at this. Shit’s gonna be hype

Now that render’s showed up this thread is bound to prosper. Only a few weeks left to practice up.

Okay… thread not prospering as much as I thought it would.

i plan to go

i planned on going. but my i dont think i’ll be getting the day off. fml.

did we figure out where we are going to stay yet?

Why is Einlanzer’s screen name so familiar?

I probably won’t be staying up there… I’m planning on going balls out-- go early Saturday morning to get there on time then leave Saturday night/early Sunday to avoid traffic and the like.

How far is SLO from SD?

Mapquest it! I assume 6 hours because it takes me 2 hours to get to SD and it’ll be 4 to get to SLO from where I am.

I think it’s more like 5 hours but ya it’s hella far from SLO to SD

Man. So tired. Bump! 10 days left guys.

i use to troll the #reload xbl subforum on here years ago. my ggpo s/n is also einlanzer. i made this screen name back when i was 15 and playing chrono cross.

i also enjoy long meandering walks along the beach, preferably around low tide.

still dont know if i’ll be getting that saturday off. :::prays:::

lol. There we go. #R XBL. Good times.

<—formerly xXJoXx on XBL

4 days left!

3 days left! Time to practice up that GG if you haven’t been. Muahahah.