Gif request..

Ok… if anyone has seen “Sky Captain and the World of Tommorow” they know that the funniest scene is when Judd Law punches Paltrow in the face and knocks her out. I’ve been trying to use any gif program I can get my hands on to make it, but it doesn’t seem to want to work. If anyone can give me any tips with programs, etc. or make it for me… I’d greatly appreciate it. I have the video if anyone needs it.

Bump…

Can anyone do this? Please…

The only program I use to rip frames out of video is ACDSee.

You can download a trial version here: http://www.acdsystems.com/English/index.htm

And if you’re the type of person… well, it’s not hard to crack.

The great thing about it, is you can highlight a section of the video and have it export that section frame-by-frame. It even allows you to export them in different file formats. Once you export the frames, you can just load the frames in any gif program and save it. This is how I made my current avatar, by the way (straight from a bugs bunny .wmv file). And my previous avatar, which came straight from a Samurai Jack episode. It should also work for divx enconding, since I think I also ripped frames from Armitage, Dual Matrix (which I’m quite sure was DivX).

I personally use Jasc Animation Shop Pro for gif animations. Just simply because I’m too lazy to download anything else, and it works well enough for me.

Other than that, I don’t really know of any other “good” frame ripping programs.

If you’re still having trouble getting it, and you’re able to cut just that section of the film out, you can send it to me and I can give it a try.