Girl Has Collar Bomb Attached To Her Neck During Attack

This is so insane, straight out of a movie

LMAO FBI released secret UFO tape

dat gurl has some srs TITTAAAAAAAYS

I bet this was just an elaborate promotion for 30 Minutes Or Less.
MARK ZUCKERBERG AND RAAAAANDY TOGETHER
GET HYPE

collar bombs. didn’t know they made those. have they made them small enough to decapitate the head? if so, think I’m bout to round up some slavers and pull a Fallout 3

Didn’t know the Brotherhood of Steel had a chapter in Australia.

damn those boobs

Bitch is fit, damn.

Collar bomb is some crazy ass shit though WTF.

What I really wanna know is how did it get there and how the fuck doesn’t she know?

Yeah, I’m sorry but those TA TAs instantly grabbed my attention for the duration of that video. Glad she got out of that shit though.

I see lethal bombs, alright

id let her blow me up

Perimeter deactivated. Perimeter deactivated. Perimeter deactivated.

“We’re going to play a game.”

No for real thats fucked up.

Tittays!

-_-

:open_mouth:

That’s some Battle Royale shit right there.

they’re saying the bomb is a fake. whole thing could be a hoax. i like asian girls, so i’m not seeing the appeal of the big boobies, they’re attached to a meh face on the verge of becoming fat. pancakes all day baby!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/04/sydney-collar-bomb-fake_n_918031.html

“The school community is united behind the student and her family, and we thank God that she is not hurt,” Wenona School officials said in a statement.[

What people don’t know is that there was really a hidden camera attached on the collar, looking directly down at the girl’s bosoms.

The Bomb Squad guy was all saying that it was too hard to remove the bomb and had to call the British Army for assistance, but that is a lie!

He was just stalling more so he can stare more at those big breasteses!

IF WE STOP STARING AT THOSE BOOBS THEN THE BOMB WILL EXPLODE!!!

okay dudes her titties weren’t that big

edit: although when I rewatched the video and the guy says “potentially explosive device around her neck” I thought for a sec “did he mean her boobs?”

MORE TITTY JOKES, OR WE’LL BLOW THIS BITCH UP!!!

-Starhammer-

some nice titties