GJ Character Specific Ground Carry

yun

I know of only one that works on Shotos:

1-2-3 GJ s.Fierce -> Strong LP -> c.Strong -> c.Short -> s.Fierce -> Fierce LP (repeating)

Are there any others?

How about the only 2 that matter:

123 xx SA3, cr. mp, (cr. mk, wiff st. mp ~ st. hp)x10, hp dash punch for 2 hits, SA3 ends, 123 xx hp lunge

or

123 xx SA3 cr. mp, st. hp, (st. mp ~ st. hp)x19, hp dash punch for 2 hits, SA3 ends, 123 xx hp lunge

These work for the majority of the cast and the repeating hits work on all of the cast, the only parts that may need to be changed depending on the character are the openers and enders.

They both start from c.Strong? I could’ve swore they just went straight from s.Fierce =\ I’ll test them out thanks =)

there’s a variant of the 123 xx SA3 cr. mp, st. hp, (st. mp ~ st. hp) combo, it might be x18 instead of x19 but i’m not sure…anyway it ends with a mp shoulder and the standard ender, another shoulder>forward fp>dashpunch. should work on anyone.

edit. on small chars you either do a timely mp dash punch or a equally strict kara jab dash punch(both work ive done em myself dont try twice n say its impossible)

123 xx GJ cr.mp , st.hp, feirce lp, cr. lk, palm, fierce lp, continue the combo to finisher

works on shotos, twins, ibuki, i believe elena not sure though,

works for a block string as well if theyre crouching