SMASH BROTHER BRAWL 1V1,2V2
MADDEN 09 XBOX 360
WWW.BBANDGEVENTS.COM TO REG UP
where contrast hall
7150 furnace branch rd
glen burnie ,md

tournament date is 3/29/09 sorry for the mix up

go to my mypace to sign up http://www.myspace.com/easportsarena

we will be running street fighter tournament till they get about 2-300 people come them …why because we don’t do this for fun it’s a job

I think you have the wrong date posted and the website you posted isn’t even updated lol. Oh and wussup with jeff foster? lol

sorry date mix up

tournament date 3/29/09 sorry about mix up

What’s with the 29th? MD/VA got like 4 tournaments happening on this day.

Im coming to this!

And can we have SF4 teams…3v3

The 29th is a helluva day lol

how are you going to 3 tourneys on the same day?

Seriously, there are literally FIVE tournaments being held that weekend in the MD/VA Area.

3/28
C3 team tourney SFIV, 3S Teams, HDRemix, etc
SOVA tourney

3/29
Gamepad in Fredricksburg
OMIA’s pub tourney in Sterling
Clash of the titans in MD

Also, there is not nearly enough information here.

Is it 25$ to enter just SFIV?

what’s the pot split?

You advertise 5000$ in prizes, but that’s not going all to SFIV’s pot is it? Please be up front and honest when advertising a tournament.

Unless it’s 5K just for street fighter, I will not be attending. I don’t feel like getting the shaft in favor of Smashers and Halo players as far as space, resources, and staffing.

Also, if you want like more attendees, consider moving the date… announcing a tournament 1.5 weeks in advance isn’t a good idea.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! I wanted to go to all 3!

They aren’t going to move the date. SF4 is more like a side thing, the other games they’re having are way more popular.

Well then, that settles that.

So whats the payout?

Don’t expect much the $5,000 to go towards sf4. They have these tournies either monthly or bi-monthly and from what i know, the pay out for the fgs aren’t really that high. At least not high enough to travel out of state for.

Stay back nigga.

payout

we payout a percentage of the pot the more people play the more money u can win.the problem is you guys don’t pre reg so we can’t tell how much you can win…we will be having a large street fighter iv & brawl next month …so look out …it will be only for street fighter and brawl over 35 tvs and systems… but come out to this one and see what you got .

What time does it start???

People would pre reg if the site actually was updated to reflect sign ups for SFIV when you first announced it.

Oh, paying 25 dollars to play in a tourney when you’re pretty unsure about the resources or attention they’re going to show SFIV is pretty much a raw deal.

I suggest everyone thinking about this tourney coming to Omia’s pub tourney on the same day. 10$ entrance, no venue fee, SFIV only, and you can eat and drink there.

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=179684

the time is near get ready to strap it up