GO Chun li

chun-li

My chun li is best in A groove

Your mum is best in my-bed-groove.

damn i didnt know that was flame bait. that shit came from nowhere. “my chun li is good in A groove.” “Well, your mom is good in bed.” where the hell did that come from. why does everyone here hate so much.

N e ways my chun li is good in A,N, or K grooves. probably best in A groove also.

:lol: :lol:

Brilliant.

Jolly good show you tea drinkin’ faggot :lol:.

They’re called attention whores

You guys need to relax. He’s obviously just joking around.

greatest post ever

Martin’s chun li is sorry, stupid bird kicks

aight fag

James is just mad he can’t get around those bird kicks and his Zangief is as good as shit stains from the bottom of my shoe. ( just kidding dude) Tell everyone down there I said wuz up!!!

go chun-li

chun-li in my oppinion is best in c-groove becaue of the air block and considering chun-li is a super move orientated character who IMO needs supers to be most effective and the air block definetly comes in handy considering chun-li is a character who may need to jump often.

go chun-li

chun-li in my oppinion is best in c-groove becaue of the air block and considering chun-li is a super move orientated character who IMO needs supers to be most effective and the air block definetly comes in handy considering chun-li is a character who may need to jump often.