good players

is there anyway to play against the pros? on xbox?

Go to majors? Or look around on Endless, I’ve seen Wolfkrone and Juicebox hosting lobbies before. Otherwise send a friend request and hope for the best, I guess.

krone just kicked me 4 no reason and the only pros i know about is krone latif juicebox dont know anyone else

Well he probably kicked you cause he had no idea who you were and wanted to get different competition in.

Best way to play with pro people is to go to majors then you can play in person and maybe get their ID so you can add them to friends and then be able to play with them more.

i have no way of getting to majors

Maybe its that attitude that’s causing you to not be able to play any good people online…

lol wht attitude i have no car im in the country in nc and schools about to start

Well clearly your defeatist attitude. If you don’t have a car, take public transit or car pool. School doesn’t run on the weekends… which is when tournament are.
All I’m saying is just because it isn’t easy doesn’t mean you can’t do it.

well were can i find these events in my state?
i would gladly go

oh and ppl called me bad so many times im starting to believe it that might be were the attitude comes from

I’m sensing your other problem is being lazy. Go to the main SRK board listing and ctrl-F “regional”, go to Regional Boards. Make friends.