Good to Great PSN Vegas? I'm Searching

I main a good rog and a pretty good bison, I don’t have much experience against Vega with the exception of Vega scrubs who mash backflips after every attack. :rofl:
any good to great Vegas want to help me train? I need to practice on this match up since i don’t play it much.

PSN: is Ning726, in Vancouver, Canada. prefer players from west coast or mid-west since i get 4-5 bar connection with said players.

lets get it!

im not saying im great but im better than the average scrub…i can probly help you out…plus i live right next door my man! add me!

Nah dont play him banana.
If thats who i think it is, hes trash.

aubstuh(some #)?

j/k

^ who the hell is this… NTer? lol

Why do all the players on this board come from the US, damn.

I’m not sure i’d qualify as a good Vega…I definitely fall under the category of great though! Add me. But I never play more than 5 practice matches in a row…I find that it can be counter productive after that.

Ps: Mangojoe, is that a joke or for real???!!

It was just a joke.
I know that guy from another forum.

NT…Chicago Bully88 aka Havik.

Yo i might spend the weekend at my gf’s apartment, and her roommate has a ps3 (im XBL).
If i can find a copy of SF4, ill let you know so we can run a few.

Add Ambroxious he’s the best Vega on PSN . Nice guy too.

yeah, chi bully just send me a friend request.

^ and is ambroxious state side? i’m not tryna play anyone overseas, too much lag.

^ well apparently im terrible cuz this guy fucked my shit up hardcore!..so uhh ya…i quit

Who, Ning, or Ambroxious? Ah what the hell, I’ll add 'em both.

WHERE YOU VEGA AT?!

i’m a pretty good vega, though i’ve just switched to guile as my main ( i still kick ass with vega though). i’m good with balrog, ryu, and ken too. add me if you’re from NY as i like to play with no lag. fyi i use a stick and prefer to play against other stick users. coolies. PSN: lelezi

ning…hes a beast!! add him! maybe you can provide a better challenge lol

Play against Graphf. He is a pretty solid vega player and is online fairly often. I’m sure he would welcome the challenge. West coast too.

a few pple on my friends list gave me tatsujinken, but the delay was unbearable on a 2 bar connection. i got whooped and didn’t win once, good vega.

I have an excellent record against Balrog…but I live in Ireland, so I gues that counts me out???

ya graph is pretty solid…much better than me

anyone who wants to play a great XBL vega hit me up

You had two bars with Tatsu? He from Cali.
Hes one of the strongest U.S. Vega’s.

Yo Ning, if you wanna play a good/great vega I recommend playing vs Tatsujinken.

His vega is probably the best in SoCal and he KNOWS the bison matchup since he plays me, sanchez, bebop and other bisons a lot.

He should know the Rog matchup too lols.

Edit: oops I didn’t read that above… looks like you did play tatsu already, which is weird if it lagged.
I always get like 5 bars with him and 4-5 bars with you =/

P.S. What happened to Abel Ning?! that was some sick stuff you were doing with him XD