i never thought of the dash foward thing into demon.
Well thats 8 setups i now have for the demon.
U actually sound like u know what your talking about.
one thing i would like to add with your rush down tactic.
Instead of canceling a fireball after your d.hk, do a jab roll (not the jp,jk roll cause that doesnt cancel), then do the bread and butter again into another roll and once more instead of doing the roll this time u add a demon flip or a fireball.
Then after that just change when u do your rolls or fireballs.
Good demon setups.
- Dive kick deep into them into demon (cant jump after flash).
- over head into demon (i do this after a simple small jump kick).
- jump with a m.k (not dive kick) and push jabx2 while your in the air, hit foward for a step or 2 then hit j.k and h.p ( your demon will come out and your opponent wont be able to jump after the flash, plus they would have most likely have tried to tech your throw… poor bastard)
- Jump airfireball land, do a jab roll into demon.
- When opponent is knocked down, just as they get up do a jab roll (know your on the other side) into demon.
- Anti air demon always works.
- and a classic. jump in with a d.rh into d.hp cancelled into a short hurricaine kick into demon (cant jump after flash).
- the dash into demon ( thats the new one for me) Oh ya, this doesnt work if they used delayed get up or quick get up.
Placing these setups into your akuma game makes him that much more dangerous. I also use P groove Akuma and I usually pull off at least 1 demon in a match. My max was 4 in a match. LOL!!!
I apologize if u already knew these setups, just thought that i would add some good shit to this gouki thread.