Hey, everybody! We’re a small indie team making a gravity-defying fighting game. Find out more here http://gravitybreakers.com/ and hangout in our discord server https://discord.gg/EvCP5bX
Early Access Alpha
Alpha Gameplay Walkthrough
- Zero Gravity Combat
- 1-4 players (free-for-all or teams)
- HD 2D characters
- 3D hand painted Sci-Fi/Fantasy environments
- linear attack ( A )
- wide attack ( B )
- exotic attack ( C )
- supermassive attack
Grab = Press Shield+A to grab the opponent. Press Shield+A to block grab attempts.
Perfect Shield = Press Shield at the precise moment of impact. Reduces shield stun, reflects projectile, no effect on Shield Gauge.
Supermassive Attack = Press Shield+C to perform your most powerful attack.
- Your attacks change depending on your proximity to your opponent. When you are in far range a proximity indicator appears.
- Tilt the stick in any direction to modify your attacks. I.E., tilt up+A, or tilt down+A, or tilt left+A, or tilt right+A=sidekick.
- Most characters have A/B strings. I.E. Cardinals B>B>B string.
- You can cancel A/B attacks into C attacks, and you can cancel C attacks into Supermassive attacks.
When you are in close proximity to your target you will automatically switch to Close Combat mode. You will have access to punches, kicks, and other close range techniques.
When you are far away from your target you will automatically switch to Far Combat Mode. You will have access to various projectiles and other long range attacks.
(A.) Character Name
(B.) Health Bar
Displays current health points.
(C.) Shield Gauge
Blocking attacks will weaken your shields. The Shield Gauge will begin blinking when it is close to running out; if knocked to zero, the character will suffer a dizzy-like state known as Shield Overload, where they are staggered and left open to attack.
(D.) Energy Gauge
Powers special abilities such as Supermassive Attacks.
(E.) Fight Clock
Once the clock reaches zero you’ll enter a sudden death mode. Possibly stage dependent, I.E. meteor showers, orbital bombardment, summon space demons, etc.
Thanks in advance everybody