Green Lantern Emerald Knights (the new DC animated movie)

So I managed to get a copy of DC’s new animated direct to DVD/BluRay animated movie, and IMO, it’s fantastic.
First off this has the BEST animation in any of their animated features, I was at awe on how well the characters moved and reacted throughout the feature.
Secondly, Alysa/Arisa is HAWT.

The movie is basically a collection of short stories about Lanterns past and present including stories based on [spoiler=]Mogo and Abin Sur’s prophecy of death, the latter being told to him by Attrocious(sp), I guess the 5 Inversions were a bit too nightmare-ish for an animated feature, but oh wells.[/spoiler]

This movie disregards the events of the First Flight animated feature; if you’ve seen some of the trailers or screenshots, you’ll know what I mean.

Furthermore, this feature is around 80 minutes long!

I strongly recommend giving it a watch, they’ve really outdone themselves with this X3

dled it yesturday… havnt watched it yet. It looks good.

so it is good? Great. I was eyeballing it yesterday but wasn’t sure.

• :bluu:

if it’s that good then I might get

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004QOB8Q6/ref=s9_newr_gw_ir05?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-4&pf_rd_r=1Q688KRNXH1RG0MGNT03&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470939031&pf_rd_i=507846

they’ve been showing the commercials on tv constantly lately. It looks good. Will probably snag it.

mogo doesn’t socialize

Kilowag story was awesome

I’m pretty sure it’s based on a recent story in the GL Corps comic or something.

Kilowog’s voice felt off to me at first, but I got used to it eventually.

I just peeped the trailer and it looks cool. Is that Nathon Fillion i hear in there?

You have

http://www.imgquick.com/images/17.gif

the world’s best technology!!!

yup. it’s his story from tales of the corps #3

Good anifilm!! gets a big thumbs up from me.

It was pretty good, didn’t know what to expect but was rather surprised I enjoyed it