GTASF @ Seasons Beatings IV

Alright so SBIV is about six weeks away and I’m starting the planning for it. I’m hoping we can send down a pretty good sized group of players across 2 - 3 cars and make a good showing. For people who want to see where they’re at in SFIV but can’t afford to make long drives or pay for flights, this is the exact tournament you should be hitting up.

PRICE BREAKDOWN

Car Rental (Minivan):
$60 x 3 (Friday - Sunday) / 7 = $26

Car Kilometres (We get 600km free)
1400km total
(1400 - 600) *.15 / 7 = $17

Gas (We’ll say 3 tanks total)
3 * $90 / 7 = $40

Hotel (Two Double Beds)
$208 / 4 = $52

Entry Fees
$25 Site Fee
$10 for every tournament entered

It’s a pretty cheap trip (with your food you’re looking at $150 - $200). If people take their own vehicles then it drops even more as you don’t have rental costs like I’ve factored in. It’s an awesome venue with tons of space, lots of TV’s, couches and chair everywhere so you can relax, lots of places to get food and the trip itself isn’t that long (Noodleman made it in like… 4 and 1/2 hours?). Give it some serious thought and come down. You won’t regret it.

As usual I’ll be reserving the right to take who I want in my van first. It’s always the usual suspects and isn’t changing unless I know they have work/school obligations. I would suggest everyone just post up if you’re firmly interested in attending and then we can figure out drivers afterwards.

GOD’S VENDING MACHINE!

Count me in for VAN spot if you have one. If you don’t end up having one, I will drive, in which case there will be 3 spots available in my car.

EVERYONE WHO IS GOING, PLEASE REMEMBER YOU NEED YOUR PASSPORT TO CROSS THE BORDER NOW.

Alright so i had a quick chat with Justin.
Essentially I should be able to greyhound over (its 68 bux) and be there in the wee hours of friday (3am ish).

So can you fuckbags get your shit together and let justin know asap what your plans are and IF you can get there thurs night.
Even if you cant and you’d be there friday night, can you guys sort it out ASAP, thered still be a chance I could bus over.

Thanks.

Shut up cyrus

I’m down for sb4 pending school

Pending school, I have a free plane/hotel sponsorship to represent gtasf. Woot

Courtesy of playgrounds gaming.

I saw that last match today there.

pretty epic couple of rounds.

So the sponsorship gives you free plane trips and hotel reservations?

If so thats sick.

i’m so down

Justin I want in !

After the scummiest phone call in history, I now need a ride to SBIV. Plane ride is now delayed for a trip to EVO imo. (Or the next big US tourney. . .)

worthwhile trade imo

wait a second… i just realized then that the tourney was for a plane ticket to EVO!!! and not to SB4!!!

omfg!!!

Yeah I’m down for this.

details plz.

i wanna go

OF course you wanna go now.

ok
job or no job
i’m going
save a spot for me thanks.

it’s just money in the end so whatever

PRE-REGISTRATION SITE IS UP. THEY ARE NOT ALLOWING WALK IN THIS YEAR. GET YOUR TOURNEY FEES OUT OF THE WAY NOW IF YOU’RE GOING.

They have Mortal Kombat 3!?!?

Jesus they don’t mess around do they.

At present my van looks like:

Me
Gerjay
Teddy
Jay Wang
Kymah
Davero
???

Gerjay & Teddy are pending their mid terms schedules but likely to attend and their spots will be held until I’m noted otherwise. I hear there are a few different drivers looking to attend SBIV. If you’re interested in attending I suggest looking around becuase there are options right across the GTA.

no RXS? lol

Justin Gimme dat spot Ill pay double !!