MikeG, Booty Clappa, Team Sp00ky, and GamePAD Inc. Present…
"Guard Crush 7"
Wednesday September, 1st @ GamePAD Inc.
Super Street Fighter IV on Xbox 360 - $10 Entry
Super Street Fighter IV NEW CHARACTER ONLY TOURNEY on Xbox 360 - $5 Entry
Venue Fee is $10
Pot will be split 70/20/10 between 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place respectively
Tournaments will be Double Elimination
Seeded Brackets will be generated through Tonamento.com
Be sure to RSVP on facebook
Facebook Event Page
And like us on Facebook too!!!
Facebook Fan Page
BYOC - Bring Your Own Controller!!!
Where: Game PAD Inc on google maps
6727 Bay Parkway
Between 67th and 68th Street
Directions by Train/Bus: Take the N train to Bay PKWY in Brooklyn. Walk 2 blocks up the streets. You can also go to MTA Trip Planner to get the fastest route over here
When: Wednesday September 1st
Registration and Casuals Will Begin at 4:30pm.
SSF4 will begin at 6:30pm.
Note: It is very important that people show up BEFORE 6:30. If for some reason you are running late, give us a call and we will put your name in the bracket. Once the brackets are generated, names CANNOT be added!!! OUR TOURNAMENTS START ON TIME!!!
Mike’s Cell: 347 472 2105
Joe’s Cell: 516 652 8223
**GamePAD: 718 837 6604 **
- Sets will be 2 out of 3 Matches
- Loser of the previous match may switch characters
- Loser’s and Winner’s finals will be 3 out of 5 matches
- Grand Finals are 3 out of 5 matches with the guy coming out of the Loser’s bracket having to win 2 sets and the guy coming out of Winner’s only having to win 1 set.
- In Grand Finals, if the Loser resets the bracket, BOTH players can pick new characters. Double Blind character/Ultra select is available after the bracket is reset in Grand Finals.
Super Street Fighter IV
- 2 out of 3 rounds
- 99 seconds
- Color 11 and 12 banned
- Double blind Character and Ultra select are available by request
- Winner of the previous match may switch Ultra’s but must select his Ultra before his opponent selects his Ultra
- If a match ends in a double KO where both players have 2 rounds won, both players are credited for winning 0 matches and must restart that match with no one switching characters or Ultras.