Well here are the patch changes for Guile:
• Balance adjustments centered around the changes made to him from Super to Arcade Edition.
• The frames in which Guile could be counter-hit after Sonic Boom have been eliminated? (Not 100% sure).
• Air throws have 3 frames of startup now, this is down from 4 in Arcade Edition.
• Toward + Hard Punch does 100 damage, up from 90 in SSF4 AE.
• Can’t be thrown out of upside down kick from the 6th frame until the last active frame.
I was hoping for a Sonic Hurricane damage increase and more buffs on his normals, but I think I can make due with this. There could be more changes to Guile I don’t know but for now are these changes satisfactory or are you expected something more.