Guy Level Up Clinic [PSN Users]

guy

Hello and welcome everyone to the Guy Clinic for PSN users. It was suggested in the first Clinic thread that a new one be started for PSN users like myself who don’t own an Xbox 360. So without further ado, the dojo is now open!

My PSN: yeyzor

As far as the times go, I dunno how everyone’s schedule is but I work 3 days a week (Mon-Weds) and I hate waking up before 12pm, so how’s 2pm to 8pm PST on Tuesdays and Thursdays? Of course you don’t have to stay for the entire 6 hours nor does it have to end if we still are having fun/learning from each other. Though we all are subject to the calls of real life so I understand if anyone can’t attend/stay etc.

I figure the format for these clinic/dojo sessions will be endless battle etc with a group chat via PSN at the same time. Just throwing that idea out there, any other suggestions would be great.

Let’s all get our Guys top notch and potentially take some tournament titles (maybe lol).

This week’s session (September 26th) will be as follows: Sunday from 2pm-4pm. But as usual I will be online and inviting whoever is on at the time for ranbat online sessions.

The Format:

Player 1 will be Guy and Player 2 will be an alt.

If Player 1 wins, he will continue to play Guy and all contenders will continue to be alts

If Player 1 loses, the winner of the match will continue on to play Guy

After Player 1 has played everyone, he will choose an alt and Player 2 will choose Guy.

If Player 1 continues to win with his alt, Player 2 will continue to use Guy until Player 1 loses.

And once everyone gets bored I guess we can all pick random for a few rounds lol.

i’ll be on most of today and tuesday, im a maybe for thursday. invite me to the chat please: obey562

Right on, I’m bout to hop on some SSF4 right now. Will be on all of tonight.

How will this work? Will it just be all guy mirror matches? In anycase who cares!

PSN: SFRICHY / captaingoodgame

Also I won’t proclaim that I will be consistent but I’m on alot so please invite whenever you see me. I live in Arizona btw.

oh lol it’s obey. i just fought him trying to practice guy and got raped haha. anyways. psn:liluoke. i can give you guys bison practice.

Sweet, good to see peeps wanna do this. Right on, I’ll add you guys right now, playing SSF4 as we speak. Prolly should get something going while we have some peeps on I suppose.

As for the match up I say the first few matches should be guy vs guy then on the next set of rounds I guess we can have other people playing diff characters.

I could play Cody/Gief/Guile and anybody else. I’m not pro with all the chars but I know the basics lol. It’s gonna be a trial and error thing to see how to do this though.

Sweet SFrichy, West Coast ftw haha. Oh did you want me to add both of those PSN’s you got up there or just the SFrichy one?

haha sup liluoke :slight_smile: i could use some bison practice!

Had a great time with obey and liluoke today. Obey raped us but I did win once! Haha, those who wanna improve definitely come out to the sessions on PSN.

yeah obey’s guy is too nuts haha. guess i gotta watch those replays and learn

Absolutely. Please add em both!

Lol so true lilu, obey is too insane. Crazy elbow droppin bushin flippin mofo I tells ya haha. Good idea, I think I might have to watch them replays to see where I failed lol.

I added em both richy, so just accept them whenever.

I just sent everyone in this post a friend request so hopefully you all will reply. I’m definitely down for some Guy leveling.

is this going down? hows it going so far?

Yeah Mikey, we had a decent turnout. Me, liluske, and obey sparred together and it was a lot of fun. Seems like these clinics are working and I plan to continue you them for as long as possible.

Won’t be on much today though since my significant other is back from her week vacation in Florida. Hopefully I can break away for tonight’s session, but don’t wait up for me.

If anybody wants to go ahead and take over tonight’s session on PSN from 2pm-8pm PST, by all means do so. If not I shall see you all Thursday.

whats up Obey, a little birdie told me youve been whoopin butt =p

too bad were not on the same console, i would really like to play you. im pretty confident it would be a close match.

ive been wanting to play you for quite some time, as well as Teez, Blooddrunk and Lauwda

yeahh sometimes i wish i had an xbox ><

sign me up for this

psn:dopeuyuu

I really really really suck with Guy but kind of am interested in learning some basics, bnbs, and simple things so i can learn how to defend against him better.

I’d love to play a decent guy and run some guy mirrors or just play a guy main who can tell me what im doing wrong with him.

psns on the side…add me if you’d like to play. I’m an ibuki main and run Cody, Seth, and Ken as well.

Guys :slight_smile: you can go to this site here, its mostly people of SRK

QuakeNet Web IRC (qwebirc)

Nickname:
channels: streetfighter4

people critic your play or you can ask for a certain match up.

PSN users and XBL players are there. Please join up also UYG will upload any good matches you might have to Youtube here.

YouTube - XUpYourGameX’s Channel

Guys :slight_smile: you can go to this site here, its mostly people of SRK

QuakeNet Web IRC (qwebirc)

Nickname:
channels: streetfighter4

people critic your play or you can ask for a certain match up.

PSN users and XBL players are there. Please join up also UYG will upload any good matches you might have to Youtube here.

YouTube - XUpYourGameX’s Channel