[H&H] Card glitch thread

Ok so i found some weird things this morning Playing Heroes and Heralds. I decided to log and discuss those here. If theres anything you want me to list just post here or pm me.
So far ive found:

Black Panther
General (as seconday effect card)
-Removes soft knockdown on special moves
-Removes hard Knockdown on all special moves
-Increases hit-stun deterioration
-Casuses hit-stun deterioration on moves with fixed amounts of hit-stun

Doctor Octopus
Dante
-Reduced hit-stun/increased hit-stun deterioration on Beehive
-Reduced hit-stun/increased hit-stun deterioration on Milion Carats

Elektra
Storm
-Charges meter to airdash cancel normals that are regularly cancelable

Fin Fang Foom
Phoenix(on activation)
-Reduced hitstun on TK traps

Zero(on activation)
-Looses soft knockdown on Lvl 3. Buster
-Looses soft knockdown on Lightning
-Reduced hitstun/increased Hitstun deterioration on jumping H

Megaman

Megaman-X

General Effect glitches:
-Parrying allowed during hitstun(?)

Heroes And Heralds War Room: I Dunno Week

Ok I can Verify, the Megaman card also causes the same effect.

That’s kinda balls since the megaman card was pretty much explicitly for Zero.

Parry cards allow people to parry in hitstun.

Damage seems to inflict the same, combos don’t change just become a bit more finicky due to the timing changing.

Just elongates the situation, very annoying. I hope Capcom did not want the parry to work this way.

Chris loses the hard knockdown on his Hard Combination Punch with the Megaman X card.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

also does it affect lightning too and jh in the same way that black panther does

Haha! Megaman is salty as shit.

“Fuck yo game, nigga! Pew pew!”

certain cards (I don’t know which) cause shuma gorath’s hitstun to be increased, making it impossible to do mystic stare loops

Fin Fang Foom, the infinite X Factor card, also causes the same effect. Both the secondary one where you have permanent x factor and the primary where you get infinite activates both cause it. For the activate one, if you’re not activated, scaling isn’t broken, but once you activate, it does the same shit mentioned.

And yes Megaman card breaks lighting and j.H as well.

Parry during hitstun is the most blatant, as it reeeally fucks up my combo timings : /

I forget which card I was using, but when I hit with firebrands unblockable in the air, they teched the spinning knockdown.

Ive noticed this as well im trying to figure out the cause of the early tech

When they said H&H was gonna be broken, I don’t think this is what they meant.

The Doc Oc card has a similar effect on Dante’s moves though not as blatant. using volcano beehive late in combos makes the opponent tech out of the kicks every time. The may also tech out of million carats elongated stun as well. Capcom really seems to have half assed this mode as much as they did Vanilla MvC3. The X card literally wouldn’t allow combos.

I sure wish capcom would fix one broken mess before creating and fixing another one.

I don’t think that the card you use matters. Burn Kick doesn’t knock down, Lariat doesn’t knock down, Psionic Blaster doesn’t knock down.

Seriously. It’s a problem.

Im just wondering if these hit stun nerfs are intentional drawbacks to the cards or what, whats the point of having a godlike card if i cant finish a combo

I’m thinking this has to be it, with my case and the firebrand unblockable you could probably just TOD the whole cast.

Then again you can parry in hitstun so who the fuck knows what is going on.

It’s different cards i did some testing in the case of black panther but im also going to test and see the effects of cards in primary or secondary effect

I’ve encountered a strange glitch in H&H mode where I can’t DHC after the first hyper combo I use. No matter how hard I mash the next HC out, it won’t work. I’ve got plenty of meter and everything. But after I use a hyper combo again, then I can DHC normally.

The thing is, everything worked fine when I first started, and now I can’t figure out what is causing it. It’s really starting to annoy me. If it helps, I use Wesker/Dante/Amaterasu.

The hell is up with this?

EDIT: Okay, I think I’m starting to figure it out. It seems to do it the most when I try to DHC after Wesker’s Phantom Dance the first time. But after I use it again, DHCs work fine. However, this still doesn’t explain why this didn’t happen before. I’ve tried a bunch of different cards and it leads to the same effect.

Are you using Multiple Man? (lolol)