Had a few question about modding my Hori EX2

Firstly, i see people with alot of painted cases, where everything that is usually White is black or some other color, and i was wondering what kind of paint was used, or if anyone happened to know of any tutorials made just for painting it? I can’t seem to find any.

example: http://img815.imageshack.us/img815/9537/p1080054.jpg

Secondly, i’ve seen a few cases where the top buttons (LB, RB, Back, Start, Guide) were modded to look like the regular face buttons, but on a smaller scale. I haven’t been able to find any place that sells these smaller buttons, and i havn’t been able to find the size of the buttons either. I can’t find the picture right now but if i do i’ll post it.

Thirdly, I can’t seem to find a list of compatible sticks and buttons for the stick, and each tutorial i’ve found is for a specific type of mod, (All sanwa parts, all seimitsu parts) I wanted to have a sanwa stick, and some cool buttons like the chrome or clear, and maybe add some LED’s underneath. But i believe i need to have pushbuttons with a vertical mciro switch and none of the buttons i want seem to fit this criteria, am i wrong?

This has been the guide i’ve been looking at for a basic idea of what i’m going to do

How to Mod the Hori Fighting Stick EX2 with Authentic Arcade Parts (Xbox 360 Version) Pineconeattack!

Sorry if i’m asking easily answered questions, i’ve been searching around for days on the internet and on SRK and can’t seem to find any answers. any help is appreciated.

For painting; vinyl dye.
For the small buttons, go here and here. You’ll need to bore out the holes a bit for the buttons to fit. Use one of these or these to bore the holes.
A jlf will fit with some modding, seimitsu buttons as well. For led’s you’d probably want the kn buttons (I think).

These:
Red Button SPST Pushbutton Switch - RadioShack.com
And these
3A 125V SPST Pushbutton Momentary Switch - RadioShack.com

Fit inside the top holes of the EX2 with out reboring, but you will have to cut away the plastic walls of the hole to screw these in. I used a dremel.

Thanks guy’s this helped tons!