Hamilton March 2006 Thread

blah…

Small Tourney At Skybox

If anyone is interested, I’d be happy to drive. We’d leave here around Noon and be back no later than 7:00pm or so because I still want to catch the UFC PPV and have a birthday party after that.

Who’s up for it?

Sounds interesting.

Fuck this shit, I’m gonna try to see if I can get out of work on Saturday. I really need to strat playing more Marvel. Thanks for the early heads up.:tup:

Just a reminder that the Boston Pizza at Guelph Line & South Service Road is showing UFC 58 tonight. I’ll be there from 9:00pm - whenever the PPV is done. I’m reaching Big Bucks afterwards so if you’re free then drop me a line or call my cell.

Vince, are you up for some Generals later on in the day. Like around 8pm or so?

i’llhave to see… message me on MSN dood

RXS

I just downloaded the new Playboy with Jessica Alba on the cover. Terrible, I thought that i would have at least gotten a titty shot in there somewhere. But no, nothing. At least Willa Ford was in there. But for some reason, I feel like I just wasted my time downloading it.

Fuck you shit heads somebody post something.

Yeah when i heard that alba was in playboy i instantly busted a nut. Then i found out there wasn’t even any nude pics and was upset about the mess i had to clean.

is stacey kibler from wwe going to do one or it is the godaddy.com girl?

Vince what are you up to these days, since we don’t have any school? I might be up for some Marvel this Saturday, if I don’t have to work.

busy with work mostly. Got lots to take care of when your working on starting a company. i can’t do anything this saturday. I’m busy… srry… girfriend before SF…

Vince

And that’s why your a homo :rofl:

yes… cuz… thats perfectly logical…

Vince

No offense, but I’m gonna have to agree with Darko on that one. Once in a while you’re gonna have to put your foot down and do shit you wanna do. Or the girl is gonna run your life.

yes but you see the point is, i enjoy spending time with my girl more so than playing SF. so , girl > SF… not because she controls my life but because i enjoy being with her more than playing SF. I don’t have to find ways to play SF… i just choose to play alot more when she’s not around.

Vince

See my post from earlier.

Hey Jamie, Gerjay was telling me that you are pretty good when it comes to using Ibuki, can you possible pm me your msn, i’ve been using her for awhile now.

Hey Vanny,

I remember you were a Donnie Yen fan… I just saw this movie Sha Po Lang. It’s a new HK police drama/action movie that has Donnie Yen in it. I thought it’s worth mentioning cuz it’s probably THE BEST HK movie i’ve seen in a long time. Donnie Yen is amazing in it… So check it out when you get a chance.

Vince

Sure, I’d be happy to help out. My Ibuki is okay, gives some people problems though I’m hardly best Ibuki player or anything.

Where do you usually play 3S?

My msn is obsidiansfire@hotmail.com