Happy 4/20 SRK

I knows there’s still 20 minutes left before midnight (at least in my state), but I’m leaving for a big celebration, and I most likely wont log in to SRK tomorrow cause I will still be celebrating :devil:

Happy 4/20 yall
its the best Holiday :lovin:

EDTI: A must for a 4/20 thread

According to Steven Hager, editor of High Times, the term 420 originated at San Rafael High School, in 1971, among a group of about a dozen pot-smoking wiseacres who called themselves the Waldos, who are now pushing 50. The term was shorthand for the time of day the group would meet, at the campus statue of Louis Pasteur, to smoke pot. Intent on developing their own discreet language, they made 420 code for a time to get high, and its use spread among members of an entire generation. While our teens feel that they know something we don’t, you can let them in on the fact that it was your generation that came up with the numbers.

A quote from one of the Waldos in the High Times article states, “We did discover we could talk about getting high in front of our parents without them knowing by using the phrase 420.” Fortunately, your teenagers will not have that same option

Rip hitler

Merry Christmas robot-Hitler!

Dude, we are going to get a-WICKED wasted, brah, amirite?? We need to memorize the Greek alphabet or they will KILL us in Hell Week. What time is it? Beer O’clock, broski. Hella bitchin’ broski dude bro dude wasted bro.

I didn’t know that people celebrated Hitler’s demise. That’s sickening.

my natural body odor smells like weed. i found this out a few days ago after not taking a shower for 2 days.

Well, I have a class at 4:20 AM on 4:-2010 in the 2-20 building at work…maybe they will pass out weed?

Happy 121st birthday Adolf Hitler.

I’m gonna go punch a Neo-Nazi in the face! ;O

^ good example of people who smoke weed.

i actually dont smoke, lol. but ppl that look at me always think i do. maybe i’m always naturally hiiiiigh.

are you in love <3

Man I got fucking allergy eye so bad I can’t see the fucking screen properly right now.

In my scene, when we’re at the arcade and we need to get our green on, we step out back and POWER UP.

Whoosh, son, whooosh. I be hitting custom combos IRL, you know what I mean?

unfortunately(or fortunately, depending on how you look at it), no. friends say im just very mellow, easy to talk to, and just very…chill. that pretty much changes once i eat a chile or something moderately spicy. i go all over the place like el fuerte, but crash and burn 30 min. later.

edit: i think im in love with this girl.

[media=youtube]gcwASHVmWBk[/media]

take a shower u gross pos

haters gonna hate

being chill is always a good thing.

Pot better be legalized in the state of California this November. Everyone is just abusing the system here by doing Medical Marijiuana. The government will make so much money by taxing it, as almost everyone in Cali is a week smoker. Weed is just as bad as alchohol, and its not like all people abuse alchohol. The only thing people are whining about is people getting high at work and getting high and driving.

haha. i do shower regularly. this was just a rare occurance. anyways back on topic.

if ya aint chokin’, ya aint tokin’. i seriously thought my friend was gonna die when i saw him smoke out of some vaporizer box thing. (i dont smoke, but i have friends that do).

being chill gets you a great variety of friends, even if you dont share too much in common. no one seems to be bothered when i make an appearance at a party or small gathering, lol.

4.20,:tdown:

…hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe…

hehehe…

heh

actually alcohol is the most damaging drug ou can do to your body

its they only drug that damages every portion of your body (brain,nervous system,immune,etc.)

dr.drew said it