Happy Birthday Shogo And Amir!

Syke!

This is the thread where you can wish your favorite kaikillah3000 a happy birthday.

Do so. and often, throughout this entire week. Even if it be be-lated. I don’t mind.

Wtf are you doing in my thread!?

Happy birthday you stoner!! P.S I will get you weed if you want

562LOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUD

edit: happy bday, fuck you for being older than me :<

Can I get a sticky?

Happy B-DAY! STONER! DRUNKARD!

-Dae Hee Lee

I don’t drink dae. QQ

edit: ok I don’t drink a lot.

If that be the case…

Happy Birthday Sanchez.

yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo
yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo

Spoiler

lets get high

Lets have a console session at your house so that the thread doesn’t get closed for not being match making.

You’re Not AMIR. YOU’re NOT SHOGO! LIES ALL LIES!

you mean tonight’s session right?

Happy Birthday VINNY!
wait i mean DANDER!

AI tonight ladies

GGs guys

happy bday

have a good one boy

hey dandruff ggs today you have to show me ryu f’realz