Has anyone use High-Scoreonline's store before?

The site in question is http://www.high-scoreonline.com/store

Its been 8 days now since I made an order from there to buy the HRAP3 and other then the Papal email I got about my Credit Card getting charged (well actually it was a donation?!?) I have no clue whats going on about the order. Like did they get my order, has it been shipped, tracking, ETA, ECT. Ive tried getting a hold of them by there customer support e-mail but have yet to get any replies. So did I just get scammed from there site, has anyone ordered from them in the past that can vouch for them? Any info on past experiences would be great.

Also about my Papal does anyone know why it was called a Donation for $$ instead of the normal Charged for $$. Just keeps me thinking I got scammed or something since this is the first time dealing with this online store.

Ive also been wondering about http://www.lizardlick.com/ as well since I ordered parts from them too and have yet to hear about anything order related other then Credit Card getting charged and cant get a hold of them because I get my e-mail’s returned to me with this message.

*This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email]support@lizardlickamusements.com[/email]

Technical details of permanent failure:
PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 13): 550 <support@lizardlickamusements.com>: invalid address*

Lizard lick is excellent. You have nothing to worry about… Chad, the owner, is one of the nicest people I’ve talked to.

I’ll second that for LizardLick. I’m pretty sure all of SRK gets their parts from Chad.

I posted this earlier. Have honestly heard nothing but bad about high-scoreonline.
This post about sums up everyones experience that has dealt with them that I have talked to…
http://sdtekken.yuku.com/topic/470/t…-received.html

Lizard Lick on the other hand, is incredible.

Well that?s great to hear about LizardLick, but High-scoreonline makes me sad, now I just wish to cancel my order and get a refund. And seeing from that link it looks like the free shipping doesn?t even apply to me since I?m here in Canada.

oh i remember reading bad stories about high score. A lot of people had the same problem that guy posted. I just didn’t want to say anything until I was sure it was that site.

about highscoreonline: I posted this in the HRAP thread, but yeah - $99 is too good to be true for a no-shipping HRAP3.

I don’t trust any online “store” with no formal checkout system and you just paypal some guy directly.

I’ve bought a couple HRAPs from them, and while they always came through, it took them forever and their customer service is pretty much the worst of any on-line retailer I’ve ever dealt with. You really have to work and keep on them about your order. The site used to have a message board on the same page as the HRAP3 that was filled with bad comments and negative experiences. I’m surprised it took them this long to get rid of it.

I’m sure there are cheaper alternatives but you can always purchase an HRAP3 from Play-Asia [here](http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-a892-71-zl-49-en-15-hori real arcade pro 3-84-j-70-1rrr.html). They currently have some in stock for about $90 CND. Only concern is the cost of shipping, which is over $50 dollars for this product. (Insurance/Tracking included) You also most likely will have to pay GST/PST on the sale price + duties ($5?) after this goes through customs.

While shipping is high at least you won’t be worried over the company scamming you out of your money.

Aye Play-Asia is where I got my first HARP3 fast as hell in the shipping department, but really expensive 90+50+15 yikes. Anyway I?m just concerned about the 100$ that?s already been paid for.

Chad from Lizardlick is good in supplying parts, but he can be slow in replying to emails - if at all.

Just keep hounding him and eventually he’ll reply.

There have been lots of threads about high-score online, and your best bet is to talk to Harry Chang about your HRAP3 order. I’ve ordered alot (HRAP1, HRAP2, and yes even HRAP3s) from them, and sometimes its a crap shoot on when you’ll get your order but you’ll get your order. Harry hasn’t let me down but I do hate waiting for stuff though.

That particular email you’re attempting to use was hijacked by a spammer using it as a “return to” address, and when my inbox started to get slammed with “bounced” messages, I turned it off… I guess I should go into PayPal and update my info. Your best bet is to use sales@lizardlick.com. That email is checked quite frequently… Of course you can always pm me here also… Shoot me some more info and I can check on your order for you…

I’m sorry you got that impression, we try to answer every email we get (which is quite a bit), usually within hours, sometimes minutes if you catch me at night…

Thanks,

Chad
http://www.lizardlick.com

I’ve ordered an arcade stick from them as well and it came without too long of a wait.

How long did it take for your stick to come in? I’m thinking about getting one from them cause of the great price. That 99 does include shipping right?

It’s free shipping but only for USA, international orders are a no go.

if you’re still looking for a place to get the stick then i’d suggest arcadeshock, i got a hrap3 from them for $120 USD after shipping, and it arrived in 3 days

Arcade Shock is good, they get most of their HRAPs from High-Score…

If you guys can’t get in contact with the High-Score store staff, try to reach him on AIM…

yang858

I don’t remember. This was 1.5 years ago.