Has someone found out about this? So far i havent seen anyone doing it

Hello to everyone

Well sorry i cant go and post big video into the Shoryuken site, but im damn poor not even a decent console to play in with, damn this country.

Well anyways

I have reached to this before the sentinel video of X-factor cancel, hyper sentinel force to combo. U Can Triple Hyper Combo or double Hyper Combo, and while the other character is doing his move, u can X-Factor, which will cancel ONLY the Hyper combo that the main character is doing, and u can freely get close at the end of the others hyper combo, continue a new combo and yt again do another special.

Im a mess so:

-3 Bars or 4 Bars Meter
Then

• Partner 1 + Partner 2 (triple Hyper Combo)
    While or at the End
    -X-Factor (Will cancel Main’s Hyper combo)

The other 2 characters will remain doing their respective Hyper Combo while the your playable character will roam free to continue the combo and make even another hyper combo or a long Combo.

THIS CAN BE DONE EVEN AT THE START OF THE TRIPLE HYPER SPECIAL, SO THE 2 OTHER CHARACTERS WILL ENTER AS ASSIST AND DO THEIR HYPER COMBO WHILE U REMAIN FREE.

This is coz the triple are punishable and with that u can make them safe.

Someone plz make a video about this so this can be shared, since i cant and show me what more can be done from this.

Thanks to all the people who took their time to read this

I’m almost certain this has already been noticed, especially since TvC had a similar mechanic (if your partner in a THC has a really long super and your point finishes his super before that, your point character is free to move).

It doesn’t seem terribly practical with how harsh damage scaling is in this game, you’re expending an awful lot when most characters can already get 100%s with XF and 2 meters.

I’ve messed around with it, but you’re always better off just doing a combo into a level 3 or just DHCing.