Hater Megid

OKAY THIS ONE BITCH IS TALKIN 2 MUCH BULL 2 EVERYBODY…
THE NAME OF THE GAY ASS IS Megid…

THE NAMES OF MEGID HATERS ARE

1-khaotic_one
2-jphres (me)
3-guywongsta
4-Illan_3rd
5-AhKillez
ect ect…

LOL Nice… call it like it is, phresh.

This poser needs a new hobby… Megid is stalking all of us. lol

if i find out who is this guy im going 2 fuck hem up…real talk

It ain’t hate, it’s just mahvel baby. I’m just too pringles for your hagan daz scoopin’ ass’. Fo real, it’s not hate. It’s just mahvel love. :lovin::bgrin:

you dress funny no homo

lol Hey Jphres, check out Megid. He’s talkin’ like he has some rep to speak of. lol Wait… he’s never mentioned his own rep… Puto is an unknown wannabe. lol Fuck out of here.

hahahaha…i know

naw he dresses like a WaNg$+A.

im not even a gangster…how the fuck im gona be a wangsta?

and you dress like a :lame: fat ass…no homo

The 5 people you listed should rep. team wc for marvel against ec. that team is too sick.

at least he doesn’t wear fake bling and a gay ass bandana. He also doesn’t look like someone had their period on them, fuckin wangsta. Go listen to that 50 cent, bitch.

nigga i dont even wear bling, stupid you dont even know what 2 say no more…

bitch shut the fuck up. stop tryin to act like a gangsta. your magneto and sentinel are garbage, just like your wardrobe. fuckin faggot. :zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:

whatevers. i dont give a fuck what you think:zzz::zzz::zzz:

NO body gives a fuck wht the guy thinks!! :lol:

WOW!! i have heard that term like 999986552652653526969 times already!! :yawn:
atleast get some new material!!

i know he just be talkin shiit all day

you can tell he doens have a life huh Illan_3rd

you say this shit all the time you little faggot. why dont YOU get some new material? and new combos/strategies cuz your IM is fuckin weaksauce. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

this is coming from the guy who has a “GODlike” chun sent and rogue?!!! funny shit!! :rofl:

ur chun sent and rogue suck . cuz i aint see NO combo vids of them or any matches !!!

LMAO

Chun Li, Sentinel, and ROGUE??? Holy HELL. Not only does this guy spell garbage, but his team is garbage as well. LOL Godlike… PFFFFT… nothin’ godlike about a hater/newb that’s stuck in 1996 using X-Men vs Street Fighter characters. Fuck out of here with that shit.

You guys never heard of vegitax have you?