Hatin' from experience, the LouisianA Thread Live by our rep

not even, I’m almost 100% positive that patch is referring to the fact that the guy in winners side of the bracket got beat 6-0, that’s just pitiful.

Jakob did the same thing to that arkansas guy at Cinderslam in SSF4. It happens. People get downloaded. AKA Exposed.

that’s not the same, random MS tourney is not comparable to an EVO sponosored major with multiple top players in the country. that’s just sad.

The lesser player can randomly win 2 in a row sometimes. It happens. Especially in Mahvel. Looks like that’s what happened here. Then Justin came back with more knowledge and won. Seems pretty standard. I understand your point though. It makes for less exciting finals. The Tokido vs Justin was better.

The Lafayette PnT tourneys are on the 4th Saturday of every month btw.

I can’t post at all in the old thread.

The parallels between the two are quite stronger than I originally thought. I’m sure what the masses wanted was to see Justin Wong (the NWO) get blown up, and Tinh (Sting) who’d previously ‘exposed’ him apparently SHOULD have had a legit chance of taking him out but SOMEHOW Justin was able to easily crush the guy. At anyrate something seems a bit fishy…

yellow card

I had fun at gameware on Friday, I added most of you so feel free to invite Me on live if yall playing

whos going to fightnight from BR?

I want to, but need a ride, I might be able to drive 3 but it’s like a 20% chance, plus I’d need gas money

Well, I was trying to post results in the thread all day on Saturday, but couldn’t get it to work (~20 or so tries). Sad to see it go. SRK still sucks etc. BFTS site is a good alt imo.

Anyway, business time. Anyone that has setups that we can use for next month, let me know by text/phone/IM/email (renewme.LA@gmail.com), etc. I’m going to be calling around in the next few weeks to get ready. Running 3 fighters this go 'round. MvC3, AE, and MK9.

Gameware SRK thread up and running. Go RSVP and forward it along.

edit: we’re heading to Little Wars tonight instead of Dibbz. Not going to be driving down two days in a row.

Anyway, business time. whos going to nola >=/?

Mike call or text me

yeah

so this is where you all is…so no more dirty south thread?

see yall tonight at dibbz

carlos kota dubh patch and nightshade en route now

I’m committing to next week at Dibbz. Sorry I couldn’t come this time but I’m trash when it comes to last minute stuff these days. #old

tonights a marvel tourney, ill bring my setup

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2011/06/20/0620-tweet-roger-ebert-credit.jpg

truer words were never spoken.