Hatin' from experience, the LouisianA Thread Live by our rep

yellow card

I had fun at gameware on Friday, I added most of you so feel free to invite Me on live if yall playing

whos going to fightnight from BR?

I want to, but need a ride, I might be able to drive 3 but it’s like a 20% chance, plus I’d need gas money

Well, I was trying to post results in the thread all day on Saturday, but couldn’t get it to work (~20 or so tries). Sad to see it go. SRK still sucks etc. BFTS site is a good alt imo.

Anyway, business time. Anyone that has setups that we can use for next month, let me know by text/phone/IM/email (renewme.LA@gmail.com), etc. I’m going to be calling around in the next few weeks to get ready. Running 3 fighters this go 'round. MvC3, AE, and MK9.

Gameware SRK thread up and running. Go RSVP and forward it along.

edit: we’re heading to Little Wars tonight instead of Dibbz. Not going to be driving down two days in a row.

Anyway, business time. whos going to nola >=/?

Mike call or text me

yeah

so this is where you all is…so no more dirty south thread?

see yall tonight at dibbz

carlos kota dubh patch and nightshade en route now

I’m committing to next week at Dibbz. Sorry I couldn’t come this time but I’m trash when it comes to last minute stuff these days. #old

tonights a marvel tourney, ill bring my setup

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2011/06/20/0620-tweet-roger-ebert-credit.jpg

truer words were never spoken.

my sentiments exactly

This thread is gay…

That’s not cool Justin!

someone has been mashing too much on twitter with the # hashtags

Nah the twitter typing is just me practicing being lame cause I see it all the time. I only have 2 post on my twitter page and it was just a question directed to a celebrity and saying I only signed up to follow kreayshawn lol.

GG last nite