Hatin' from experience, the LouisianA Thread Live by our rep

il go

I’m in for next week also

im guna try to make it out there next week…not sure if ill be able to, with the lafayette tournament on saturday. but ill try

idk if you got my text irv but I’m in for NOLA next week

That’ll be 25 cents, sir.

people still pay for texting?

u pay for em to playa dont front

Actually I now have unlimited texting finally lol. Took me a long time but I finally crossed the barrier. Pretty sure Steven was referring to the fact that I used to complain about getting them cause it cost me money for each. Still cost money…but my mind is calmed by the fact that I’m not worried about going over.

oh lol

Ok. Looks like the SRK team thinks they fixed the problem and they want us to start posting in the old thread again to verify. See you all back there.

It’s not fixed just got the error from my phone

Me too. Didn’t look at the error though to see if it is different.

Edit: same error. 64MB limit. Oh well.

that sucks
tell jim

Ok. I “started a conversation” with him and added you, irv, and Kota to the “conversation”. So we should all be able to see his reply.

you speaking mandarin to me, jk…i know how this usually works but i refuse to underestimate how these new forums handle shit like that

lol amen. Also is this Louisian thing like new slang? also someone teach me how to get on irc with yall a nigga dont know wtf he doin holla back

我不明白你說什麼

I’ve thought about learning Mandarin from time to time, but those characters make it so hard to get into.

Hey Just to make sure everyone knows. This upcoming Monday we will not have a AE tournament. It’s going to be a Marvel vs Capcom 3 Tournament. Tournament entry fee will be 6 dollars and WILL COVER your entree fee.

If a lot of people want to still do a 1 dollar SSF4:AE tourney, I’ll prolly pull it out of my ass.
Info on this monday

But I SERIOUSLY want to practice MK this week. I’m going to ECT this weekend and would love to practice.